Have you ever stolen somebody else's man/woman

Options

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    did it without knowing, in fact I was told he broke up with her when we were first dating (it was loooong distance relationship they had), I found out they weren't broken up a month later and than I made him choose between her or me and than I really made sure it was over, he chose me.
    I would never however intentionally steal someone and I would never cheat, it's wrong and ****ed up, and no one deserves that sort of treatment!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I did unknowingly.

Jeez Windy...it's pretty obvious to the hubs that you are trying to get me down to CT....stop playing innocent.

Um, he can come too! :bigsmile:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Nope, I have been with my first and only since I was 14, ten years!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    If the person can be stolen, the person doesn't really qualify as somebody else's.

I do not believe you can "steal" someone whom is happy and truly committed.

I have, however, been on both sides of the fence. I have had a marriage end due to infidelity. I have fallen in love with a married man as well. Life is not always as black and white as we would portray it to be or wish it was.

Sarah

I'm honestly not judging, I've got no room to do so even if i was the type! lol. I was just trying to start some conversation.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Nope not nice
  • luvlite2
    Options
    One word. KARMA...I believe in it and therefore I would not and have not...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Ugh, he told me he was divorced...and I was 22 and stupid. Needless to say, I returned him.
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    No, but just last week, stolen from me.
  • reese1206
    Options
    NEVER HAVE......NEVER WOULD
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    ooh ooh ooh ME. lol

well not on purpose... my friend Tiffany came to visit my now hubby the same week I started talking to him, and we were just regaining a friendship him and I after lost connection for about 6 years... so I was being respectful of tiff and reserved my emotions towards rich ..... that is until he told me that he much rather enjoyed talking to me than tiffany and he said he was falling for me.... :) years later, tiffany and I are peacful again, and I have my MAN! :)
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Stolen? I've been in relations with attached men before, knowingly. I was an *kitten* in the past and so were the guys. One broke up with his girlfriend and told her about me, and then we split ways shortly after. I just didn't care about many people before & was quite a hypocrit. I can say I would never do it again.

Oh and I've never really had anyone "stolen" from me. I've had cheating boyfriends but they always came running back to me or tried to.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    No, but just last week, stolen from me.

I'm sorry
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Tryin to
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I've stolen, then was stolen from the man I stole by my now hubby.....
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    More like borrowed for the evening.
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    yes but unknowingly and by the time I knew it was too late, they were on the rocks at the time, we've just had our 14th wedding anniversary and 3 kids later going strong.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    More like borrowed for the evening.

yupp
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Nope, I have been with my first and only since I was 14, ten years!

Wow! 14 really and you never get the desire to try something different. I have been married since I was 19, but I tried a few before I found a keeper.

I have stolen and have been stolen back when I was in high school, not since I have been married.
  • GymRatRaceRunner
    GymRatRaceRunner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    NO!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't do that to anyone. I know the pain. She knew my husband was married and set out to get him. I blame her for that, but he knew he was married also so I blame him more!