Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, Michelle! How was your day?? :drinker:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I ran 10 miles this morning!!! Outside!! It felt awesome, I feel totally ready for the half marathon in 4 weeks! :bigsmile: It's also my middle dd's 8th bday, can't believe it!! She requested chocolate chip pancakes for her breakfast (whole grain & oatmeal pancakes that I sprinkled w/ mini semi-sweet choc. chips... she loves them!). Fun day planned ahead! :bigsmile:

Have a super weekend!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm going to bring it today - but then I'll be away for 3 days, so when I get back I'll hit the gym & try to make it up.
    While I'm gone, there will be LOTS of walking & hiking, so maybe there won't be too much disruption in my fitness routine.
    I'm taking raw veggies, almonds & string cheese so there won't be so many disastrous meals out. :noway:

You kids behave, have fun & bring it while I'm gone!
    :heart:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!!! Bring It Bunch!!

Excercises 2hrs done and 175 crunches its the last day of the crunch challenge..lol..looks like everyone is doing great!! enjoy your weekend and stay motivated!!!:drinker:
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hey Bring IT team! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It's pretty nice out here, so I just went for a short run and let me just say, I have a LOT to work on. I'm finally feeling better and back in the groove, but of course I have been bringing it with the nutrition. I'll probably be a bit scarce over the next few days, but I trust everyone to keep bringing it!

WTG everyone!

M
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    it's Saturday..................I'm taking a nap
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    it's Saturday..................I'm taking a nap
    :yawn: Just did that myself thank goodness I woke up by 5:15 to make dinner before 6pm..now I guess its time to put on my kix and walk outside for an hr....before dark:drinker:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Great job everyone. I'm about to start my workout. ( late start, but better late than never)
    I feel abit better, but still a little under the weather.

bbl to post maybe. :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Great job everyone. I'm about to start my workout. ( late start, but better late than never)
    I feel abit better, but still a little under the weather.

bbl to post maybe. :bigsmile:
    yes even if u have to do my 4am stunt lol WTG! I walked this evening after dinner for an hr as well...
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Kenpo X knocked out! Nice to see the weekend isn't stopping us from Bringing IT. Good night!
  • nerveracker
    Options
    Rocked out kenpoX today! burned @1k calories. gotta love it.
    Had a wonderful dinner out with the family. had broiled Salmon, broiled grouper, broiled shrimp a salad , tomatoes and green beans.. MAN it was sure good (fish was small portions @ 3oz each and @ 5 shrimp on a skewer) Good stuff!!!!
    Tomorrow officially ends week 3 for me and week 4 begins on Monday "recovery week" ugh 2 bouts of yoga this week. Not my favorite by any stretch of the imagination (no pun intended) :laugh: Well, off to bed, catch up with you all tomorrow. Will have some new numbers to post! Hoping the numbers reflect my work this week!

Bring it!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    GOOD MORNIN BRNG IT BUNCH!!!

IM up and ready for my day gonna get in 2hrs and my 175 crunches...i enjoyed my 1hr walk at night so i will probably do that again later on. I hope everyone plans to bring it today with no excuses!!!..now to find me some grub!!!
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i am soooo excited!
    after reaching my original goal (fitting better into my dress) i was a bit worried that i would throw in the towel and go back to my evil ways (eating too much belgian chocolate) but NO!!!
    instead, i managed to find some some 5-10 k races to train for this spring!
    i admit, i have never actually run a race (although i ran xc in middle school, but that was like, um, 18 years ago? egads...) but i figure as long as i am training for Something, it won't be just for Nothing.
    sooo... any tips on training?
    it is actually sunny here this afternoon, so i am going to grab and friend and go for a jog!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing s well this weekend! I am so proud!

Meisje, congrats on your goal! I hope to fit into a bridesmaid dress better by April. I had to order it and it was snug.. so when it comes in, we will see if it fits better!

I took yesterday (sat) off from workouts, but turned it up a notch today! I pushed my running time to 40 minutes straight today! I felt SOO good after that workout. I can't wait til I can run the whole hour!

Being good so far with nutrition... had some fresh cantaloupe, lean turkey breast on whole grain bread, and tonight is pizza night. Don't worry, I make my own from scratch! I just got a new recipe for 100% whole wheat crust so we will see how good it is, then I just load up the veggies! The real critic will be the hubby. :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Had to grab dinner before my evening walk ..had 2 cups of spinach and a red wine dressing FF, also 7 triscuits with hummus...today was a good day I hope everyone achieved their goals!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    woot woot I have hit my half way mark today I am so excited-- I even hit it before my deadline of my b-day 3/31- But I will keep pushing to drop some more by then--
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Today spring break is over and I have classes once again... I have evening classes today so I will go workout before class and get ready there at the school rec center. I plan on doing cardio, abs, and legs.

Good luck today everyone!
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    way to meet your goals, everyone!
    it is a grogeous day and i am about to go out for a long walk/jog.
    i have been reading a lot on how to break out of plateaus - by splurging and "shocking" your body once in a while (so it doesn't think you are starving). my calories are always pretty low (around 1200) and i usually "earn" 4-800 calories a day through exercise.
    i'm really unsure as to what to do because i sure feel like i am eating a lot. here is a normal day for me:
    1 cup special k cereal
    20-30 raisins
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup light soy milk or skim milk
    2 thin slices chicken or turkey
    1-2 slices homemade rye/wheat/white bread
    a few cuke slices
    1 fat free activia
    a few carrot sticks
    apple
    pear
    1/2 roast chicken breast
    steamed broccoli
    2 oz hard type goat cheese
    10-15 green grapes
    (i jalso ust started adding 1 tsp mayo and 1 tsp margerine as well - to add in some extra caolories, but i don't really feel a craving for them or anything...)
    i dunno... any thoughts?
  • nerveracker
    Options
    Good morning all.
    Got my pics updated on P90X site, Team Dude feel free to sneak by and take a look. Day 21 in the books. Begining week 4 this week wasn't as dramatic as the first 2, but still on the right track with the downward trend of body fat, waist size, and scales. I'm happy, looking better, and feeling better. This is my "recovery" week in P90X yoga, core synergetics, and kenpo, all on tap for this week, high calorie burns (cept for yoga) ready to rock it out! how about you?
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing great!!!!! what inspiration on the day I am starting my level 2 cardio max hehe I need it! so todays workout will be 40min Cardio max,30min Jillian Kickbox,45min Total Body Burn I have to add in 5min of WATP to get my even 2hrs....and then tonight Im going for another walk woot woot! I should take my car out and map the miles on it...For brunch today I had Baby Spinach with red wine dressing *even though spinach isnt my favorite I will admit my body is feeling great when I eat it* I also had 7 triscuits with hummus and a glass of soymilk *chocolate*....Tonight I am planning a bowl of lentils and some fage or yogurt. OH I lost 2 more lbs...woot woot now to fix my tickers