Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When he uses his depression and anxiety as his excuse for treating you like *kitten*.

Guy, I've had both and still manage to treat everyone with kindness and respect
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options
    When they gross you out
  • benftbllcoach
    benftbllcoach Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Chewing with an open mouth. The inability to recognize that my needs are just as important to meet as hers are. We both deserve to have our own separate interests. It's ok to do some things separately. My biggest probably, is not supporting a career path or interest because it isn't flashy enough. Some folks do what they do for the love of it...
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Not reporting someone for me😫
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Tell me who 👀
  • MelG7777
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Tell me who 👀

I don’t really want you to. I just want you to be so wild with jealousy over any and everybody that you would WANT to do it.
  • PaperDoll_
    edited April 2023
    Options

Tell me who 👀

I don’t really want you to. I just want you to be so wild with jealousy over any and everybody that you would WANT to do it.

I’ve got a list! 😡 I’m just waiting to do it! 😠 I’m gonna report EVERYBODY! It’ll just be me and you. Us forever on MFP chit chat together. No one else. 🥰
  • MelG7777
    Options

Tell me who 👀

I’ve got a list! 😡 I’m just waiting to do it! 😠 I’m gonna report EVERYBODY! It’ll just be me and you. Us forever on MFP chit chat together. No one else. 🥰

One word. Divorce 😤

🤩🤩🤩
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Tell me who 👀

One word. Divorce 😤

Denied 🥰
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Tell me who 👀

One word. Divorce 😤

Denied 🥰

Too late, forged

We’ve been through this for YEARS! The onion rings we exchanged and you ate were permanent bindings of our love. 🥰
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    If he opens the door to his bedroom and I see he still sleeps in his racecar bed
  • Diddly_Squats
    Diddly_Squats Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If he opens the door to his bedroom and I see he still sleeps in his racecar bed

Same. Pirate beds are better.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    If she doesn't like my swashbuckling ways :D
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    If he's not ok with the idea of taking in parents in their elderly age when they need help.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Ut Oh.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    👍🏽
  • Jake5326
    Jake5326 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Lack of trust, inability to communicate, lack of ambition, poor financial management, lack of cleanliness (personal and household), sexual incompatibility, lack of emotional support, controlling or manipulative behavior, lack of discipline (physical, emotional, health, impulse), lack of respect or politeness, on the phone all the time.