Totally Rocks. Congratzzz
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome Lady!! So inspired me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    HOLY COW WOMAN! You look incredible what a change! Thank you for sharing. What an inspiration :happy:
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story! You are beautiful! Happy Anniversary
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What a lovely post, you are truly an inspiration and you look fantastic x
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great. Just know that what you have shared, has tugged on my will to strive a little harder. Your story has moved me to tears, of happiness for you, and inspirational for me. You are an inspiration. Such a great inspiration. Congratulations. :)
  • kellygamage2011
    Options
    wonderful, motivating story! Congratulations, you must feel so good!
  • reenymac
    reenymac Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, well done hugely motivational, congrats..
  • larke15
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful! What an amazing story! Congrats and kudos to you!
  • raaeft1
    raaeft1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am deeply impressed and inspired by your story. Lesson No 1---I am going to eat less and eat healthy and Lesson No 2--I am going to increase my exercise.
    Thank you.
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I read in tears.. I am a size 18- 20, I am only 5'3, i am 45 yrs old. I have a son with Aspergers and sensory processing disorder. I have a daughter too. God blessed me with children late in life. I realize I want to keep up with them and chase them and not get winded after a 10 minute jump on our trampoline.
    I am making healthier choices.... food is fuel. I love food, love to eat, grew up with a family of eaters. We eat to celebrate, mourn, birthdays etc. I love to entertain and feed others... seems my life revolves around food.
    But I am also sick of being a glutton, because I know that my size says I am. I am ashamed that I am not being a good steward of the body God gave me.
    You look amazing... i am inspired by your photos. I told my son that this journey could take me up to 2 years to be where I want to be. When I met my husband (we met 17 years ago) I was 165 about a size 10 -12. I was toned, I was active.
    Thank you for letting me share. God bless you and your family
  • BrookeMartelli
    Options
    Amazing story!!! :smile:
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your story has inspired me to keep going even when I don't want to.

Thank you for sharing your amazing journery!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. I just loved the way you told your story. Congratulations you look absolutely fabulous and you deserve the best. Hats off to you for doing such a great job. I wish you the best.
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Your story made me feel many emotions. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • FitHitTheShan80
    Options
    What a great story :0) You are living proof that no matter how hard life gets or how many obstacles we have to face throughout our lives that anything is possible... You truly are amazing. I am going to pass this along to my MFP friends so that they can gain the same inspiration in reading your story as I have. Thanks so much for sharing! You are a beautiful person! :0)
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speechless!!!!!!!!!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You should be so proud of yourself! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!