Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm looking to shed the pounds and you can never have too much encouragement. Feel free to add me 🙂
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Would love to have some more friends to encourage one another! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 133 Member
    Is this the line for the bathroom?
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Would love to have more friends, I keep getting an error message when I try to add people from the web site. Having friends on MFP really keeps me motivated and I love reading posts.
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! Been here on and off for years but successfully lost over 4 stone. UK based so please add me!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Add me everyone looking for motivation and encouragement 36 male uk
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    I desperately want more friends. My news feed is sooo sad.. please add me. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add friends on here
  • freddyjay1972
    freddyjay1972 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm always down for friends....Hit me up, especially if you're in the DFW area!
  • MrsL872020
    MrsL872020 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all just restarting so could use more friends. Thanks
  • nicolejadetaylor
    nicolejadetaylor Posts: 5 Member
    Hello all, I am always looking for new friends and motivation. I am currently working more on lifting and changing my body composition. Let’s support each other ☺️
  • patrizia68
    patrizia68 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me . I’ve started and stopped many times, but this time I’m getting to finish line . Let’s help each other 😎😎😎
  • Nahyeahnah
    Nahyeahnah Posts: 24 Member
    Yes please. I was very active for a long time but been away 7 years after having major health issues, new profile so very few friends
  • capmiker
    capmiker Posts: 44 Member
    Sure I'd love some more active friends to support and be supported by. I've tried to add here but couldn't figure it out something is different haha.
  • lauraandree1974
    lauraandree1974 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m looking for some healthy minded individuals that would like some motivational company to journey with them! I like to combine exercise with healthy eating to get the results I’m looking for. Right now I’m doing it solo- so some company would be great! Add me!!
  • Alisiya__
    Alisiya__ Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily & happy to help encourage others!
  • freddyjay1972
    freddyjay1972 Posts: 8 Member
    capmiker wrote: »
    Sure I'd love some more active friends to support and be supported by. I've tried to add here but couldn't figure it out something is different haha.

Bro!! It's so hard to do! I totally feel your pain. I finally figured it out but it took me a minute.
  • Sachax31
    Sachax31 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm Sacha.

I'm not new here but I'm back again ready for change.

I previously lost up to 28lb using this app and after some ups and downs I'm ready to get going again.
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Me
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 853 Member
    I've been in Maintenance since Feb 2023. Down 175 pounds, but I'm still very active on the App. Feel free to add me, especially if you love running like I do
  • rachit1974
    rachit1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Would love some more friends for encouragement and motivation and, of course, will reciprocate! Long time MFP user but this time I’m determined to keep the lifestyle change going. I’m going to be 50 next year and don’t want to go into my 50s fat and unfit!
  • BiggOlBean
    BiggOlBean Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all 👋🏽
    New here friends are welcomed
  • I want more friends! Add me and we can support eachother!
  • JaeJeJae
    JaeJeJae Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2023
    Hello. I am new to the app! Hope I can find some fitness friends here to keep me motivated. Are there fitness challenges and/or games on this app? Please add me! 💗
  • fma824
    fma824 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to this app and community! Just downloaded yesterday at Dr.'s recommendation.
  • fma824
    fma824 Posts: 2 Member
    Since I'm so new here, any input on learning how to navigate app? I've been fumbling my way around. Still learning. . .
  • StephMarie21404
    StephMarie21404 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello I am looking for some supportive friends :)
    I’m 43 and I’m looking to lose 60lbs
    I did it before 11 years ago. Gained it all back and it’s basically taken what feels like forever to find the motivation to do it again. I know being in my 40s it’s not going to be as easy as last time but I am determined! I’ve started by cleaning up my eating habits and will soon attempt to add in some exercise
  • Egotrapped
    Egotrapped Posts: 13 Member
    I can’t figure out how to invite someone to be my friend! Can someone help me with this app?
  • StephMarie21404
    StephMarie21404 Posts: 15 Member
    Egotrapped wrote: »
    I can’t figure out how to invite someone to be my friend! Can someone help me with this app?
    That’s a good question. I don’t know either 🙈
  • me_mizzles
    me_mizzles Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! Long time on off user of this app.., would love to have friends on here to make me more active on it! Love to find some people in the similar boat, shared motivation 🙌🙌🙌