What do YOU look forward to eating everyday?

Options
Goodmorning MFP!! What have you grown to love / look look forward to eating everyday? For me, "dieting" at first eventually turned into just living / maintaining a healthier lifestyle. I always look forward to breakfast!! Lol I love my Quaker *Weight Control* Maple & Brown sugar OATMEAL! (with 1g of sugar, you can't go wrong!) I love it with unsweetened almond milk & I always add 1 tablespoon of almond butter.

I also look forward to my daily peanut butter sandwiches on Ezekiel whole sprouted / grain toast.

What are yours? :)

Replies

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    farm fresh eggs, with spinach cooked in them....YUM!!!
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My 4 eggs, 4 bacon, 1 hamburger patty, 2oz beef smoked sausages and a diced up sweet potato....all swimming in bacon/beef fat, for lunch. I eat this everyday and I look forward to it, each and everyday.
  • dreamsOfABikiniCladBody
    Options
    I look forward to eating my omega infused trek mix from Trader Joes everyday. It gives a kick of energy and is very tasty.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    CLIF BAR!!!!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Dave's Killer Bread!!
  • esty1994
    Options
    my sweetened with splenda cottage cheese and fruit mmm and my cinnamon oatmeal and coffee:-)
  • stephyg01
    Options
    Jiffy Pop 94% Fat Free Kettle Corn. Nice mix of sweet and salty and you don't have to feel guilty eating a bowl or two--the whole bag is only 250 calories!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Bacon...
  • kjpersich
    kjpersich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning MFP!! What have you grown to love / look look forward to eating everyday? For me, "dieting" at first eventually turned into just living / maintaining a healthier lifestyle. I always look forward to breakfast!! Lol I love my Quaker *Weight Control* Maple & Brown sugar OATMEAL! (with 1g of sugar, you can't go wrong!) I love it with unsweetened almond milk & I always add 1 tablespoon of almond butter.

I also look forward to my daily peanut butter sandwiches on Ezekiel whole sprouted / grain toast.

What are yours? :)

I'm going to put these items on my grocery list! Sounds tasty! I love my protein shakes...1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup water, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, and 1 cup frozen fruit. I have 2 a day, breakfast and afternoon snack.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Just food. :)
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Love my sugar free Rockstar..................and my Nature Valley Granola Thins with Peanut Butter!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Amy's brand burritos.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Granola!!
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    A black diamond cheese string(split into two pieces) rolled up in natural, uncured ham slices - I eat this every day at 10:00 for a pick me up at coffee break. I have tried going without because the sodium is a little on the high side but I find I don't do as well without it. It really gives me a mid morning boost.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

BUT..you said eating...hmm, prob my oatmeal with light brown sugar in it for breakfast during the week.
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Luna bar! I'm so obsessed.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options

I'm going to put these items on my grocery list! Sounds tasty! I love my protein shakes...1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup water, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, and 1 cup frozen fruit. I have 2 a day, breakfast and afternoon snack.

sounds similar to mine, but I use almond or soy milk in it instead of water, and I add cinnamon and then some crunched up graham cracker is my final addition. It's like a pie in a cup. :)

I look forward to my shakes too! Lately, though, I have to say-I most look forward to my big heaping bowl of pumpkin pie spiced oatmeal in the mornings. :)
  • kymmixxx
    kymmixxx Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    tuna steaks with a blob of garlic butter!! heaven
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Luna bar! I'm so obsessed.

Have you made your own? I make them for my kids and they don't know it's healthy (tee hee). They are a great "cookie" replacement.