halkoween babes 2 closed group

Options
1235»

Replies

• curlyjayne
    Options
    hi guys
    I have lost another 1 lb this week, slow and steady seams to be working for me. xxx
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I've been AWOL for the last week - I had a vomiting bug at the weekend which has taken me until now to be able to get my stuff back together again and get on it. I still don't feel 100%, but I'm at about 95%, so far better than I was! I obviously haven't exercised, let alone tracked anything, so I shall just post my usual stats and go do something constructive!

SW: 210
    CW: 192.8
    Loss this week: 1.8lb
    Loss so far: 17.2 lbs - 5 weeks and 3 days until hallowe'en

I'm definitely up for a Christmas group if anyone creates one, too :D I hope everyone is well and having a good week. I hope your move went well, Toni.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi guys sorry I havn't been checking in much. I've lost 3lbs since I last posted. This week has been a bit of a cheat week for me.

I'm struggling to remember what goal weight was for halloween but I'm at 126.6lbs at the moment.
  • curlyjayne
    Options
    hi all
    toni's move went well, i know because i was ropped in to move her!
    We are all doing so well, i am up for the christmas group as well, so please count me in.
    clare, sorry to hear you have been unwell, i hope you are better now
    xxx
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey ladies ive managed to logg in at work... i want to do the xmas challeneg please :) xx ill have my net back in 2weeks :)