I have achieved .. ONEness

Options
WattsJA
WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
Today was my official weigh in day and when I looked down .. a sense of ONEness and ONDerment filled my soul. I was transported to .... ONDerland! Yes, that's right, today I finally made it to less than 200 pounds. To put that into perspective let me give you a few facts and pictures:

I have LOST 195.5 Pounds
I now weigh 199.5 pounds
I have LOST *almost* 50% of my starting body weight.
This means .. I truly am HALF the man I used to be. :P

Starting weight (395ish):

DCP00536.JPG

DCP00558.JPG

Men.JPg

Most current one I have @ about 205 (i'll get some new ones in a bit):

Jody2.jpg

From this morning:

199.jpg

To all who are working to achieve your goals .. I hope this will inspire you or at least show you that it can be done. I look at my life now and I would never have DREAMED I would be doing the things I am. I have a beautiful GF, I go to the gym 5-6 days a week, I run 3-4 miles a day, I am healthier and happier. Had you asked me years ago if I thought that I would be here .. or running 3-4 miles a day .. or going to a gym .. I would have laughed at you while stuffing my face. Oh how .. with a little effort, patience, guidance and friends .. things can change.

Replies

• jensway
    Options
    Wow......very impressive....congrats to you and know that you are an inspiration :)
  • sneezles
    sneezles Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! Congrats!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    You're an inspiration, bro! Truly! I hope I can make this "my story" some day soon as well. Congratulations! :)
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!! You have done great! What an inspiration! Your a real hottie!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Holy freakin' moley .... congrats!!

Oh, yeah, your GF has a hottie. :) Great story. Great inspiration!
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Wow. That's amazing what you have achieved. Well done! Definitely an inspiration.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing ! You look so different in your 'after' photo ! Well done to you !!
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Very inspiring!!
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!! What a accomplishment for you!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Amazing and great job!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story, and congrats to you on all of your hard work! Hot is right!
  • Rebecca2u
    Rebecca2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am speechless! Simply WOW!!!
  • mathgirl
    mathgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Speechless!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    congrats
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring.

And super sexy now :wink:
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! The amount of 100+ and 200+ losses I see in these threads never ceases to amaze me and is such great inspiration. Well done and enjoy the new you!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing, inspiring story. Not just the weight loss, but turning around your habits. That isn't easy, and I applaud you!
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing...what an inspiration..congrats!!!!...:drinker:
  • martinh78
    Options
    Freeking awesome!!!!

Can't say any more than that! Amazing transformation, not only in your size but as you say, your fitness and I bet outloook on life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!