Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 223

Options

Replies

• miscanon3617
    miscanon3617 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    5/12 126.2
    5/13 - DNW
    5/14 - DNW. Felt great going into the afternoon after maintaining my fast. Ate more than I had planned after breaking my fast, but it wasnt a disaster. Within my limit still.
    5/15
    5/16
    5/17
    5/18
    5/19
    5/20
    5/21
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    kkmark wrote: »
    Hi all
    I am kavya. I Would love to do this with all you wonderful achievers. I have been lazy trying to do all different ways to loose but nothing is helping.

👍👍This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE
    Love this I want it to be lifestyle change. I will be diligent and get some workout.

SW RND 223

5/12 164 walking 2 miles drank 4 cups. Want to increase my walking and drinking water.

5/13
    5/14
    5/15
    5/16
    5/17
    5/18
    5/19
    5/20
    5/21

Welcome!
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    huango wrote: »
    Help from keto/low carb folks:
    ==> How much do you bloat back when you re-introduce carbs back in?

I'm currently on low carbs,
    which helps with cravings and hunger, so I'm slowly losing weight.

I'm arriving to LA on 6/13T.
    The family graduation celebration party is on 6/17S, and
    6/18Sunday is Father’s Day big family gathering.

Between 6/13T and 6/16F, I will be adding carbs back in (eating “regular” food/drinks).
    ==> How bloated will I be on 6/17S? How much weight will I pack back on?

Thanks.

I think this is more of an individual thing, everyone’s body responds differently to carbs. I do low carb, my body is hyper sensitive to carbs and I can easily go up 2-3 lbs in a day - mind you that’s mainly swelling. It’ll take me 3-4 days to flush it all out. Tons of water helps - like over 100 oz per day. I’m an “endomorph” body type so I have to really watch my carbs. Now my husband can eat a ton of carbs and it not make a difference for him. One meal of pizza will bloat me the next day. Try to make the best choices in the circumstances given. Also, I’ve noticed that carbs I get from fruit and unprocessed foods don’t swell me as much as processed foods. Let us know how it goes. 😊
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

My why
    I am playing a game with myself & setting little daily goals of losing 0.35lbs per day and using those goals to help me stay motivated and on track is a way of fasting that I saw in another group. Using my bathroom scale as a weight loss tool works for me. There are days that my weight increases by 2 pounds or more, and I understand that this is mainly water weight, and can go away as quickly as it came. That is why there are times that my daily goal and my weight that day are pounds apart. I am not expecting to lose 2 pounds of body fat by the next day. But it is possible to lose 2 pounds of water weight by the next day, so I stick to my goals. If it takes longer than one day to lose that water weight, I extend my fast for another day. Sticking to my plan, I will reach my 1st goal weight of 172 pounds on September 16 2023. This will put me in the overweight weight range which I have not seen since 2007. At that point I will decrease the daily amount to 0.2lbs per day to get to my ultimate goal of 140 by my birthday in February. I also have a cruise booked for my birthday & one of the tours offers a mini photoshoot. What a great opportunity to be at my goal & get semi professional pictures on the beach!
    I did an extended fast on April 9th that lasted almost 9 days. That got me back on track after Easter.

Round 218 SW 232.4 EW 231lbs (-1.4)
    Round 219 EW 229lbs (-2)

Round 220 220.2lbs (-8.8) (Extended fast)
    ]b]Round 221 220.6 (+0.6) (normal after an extended fast)
    Round 222 216.3 (-4.3)

RND 222 EW 216.3
    5/12 Goal 215.4/Actual 216.8
    Not quite sure why I popped back up. Probably just normal body fluctuations or maybe because I snacked on yogurt a little late yesterday. I probably shouldn’t have had that snack but I couldn’t seem to stop myself. I will fast most of the day today & have supper when I get home. I will concentrate on drinking water as well because I have hardly been drinking any this week. I look forward to meal prepping this weekend so that I do not have to think about meals next week when I am busy at work.
    5/13 Goal 215.1/Actual 217.2
    Well, this is a little frustrating. I had a bowl of cereal last night & for some reason TMI is becoming a problem. I know that my calories are low so this just has to be my body being stubborn & it will pop right back down. I guess I will be fasting next week because I am not comfortable being 2lbs off my target. I feel on track when I am within 1lb so just just eating low calories or one meal a day is fine but over 2 lbs is a slippery slope. I am working full time, not sleeping enough & certainly not drinking enough water. I plan to cook ahead today. A yummy chicken Thai stir fry with cauliflower rice & a Philly cheesesteak skillet & some taco meat for taco salads. If I decide not to fast I will have quick portions to eat. I guess I may freeze them if I do end up fasting.

5/14 Goal 214.7/Actual 215.4
    This was my weight after hot yoga, not my morning weight but it was me on the scale so I will count it. I may pop up tomorrow but I am prepared because I am probably going to fast most of the week anyway. I am still behind no matter what. Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms & I hope you spend the day doing exactly what you want to do.

5/15 Goal 214.4/Actual
    5/16 Goal 214.0/Actual
    5/17 Goal 213.7/Actual
    5/18 Goal 213.3/Actual
    5/19 Goal 213.0/Actual
    5/20 Goal 212.6/Actual
    5/21 Goal 212.3/Actual