75 hard challenge - anyone? anyone?

Options
I'm on day 5 of the 75 hard challenge.

It's a 75 day challenge that basically consists of:

- 2 x 45 minute workouts a day, one has to be outside
- Drink a gallon of water
- Stick to a diet, any diet
- No alcohol, but in my case its been coffee (I already quite drinking for my daughter)
- Read 10 pages in a book/day

AND if you fail one day, you are supposed to start from the beginning.

I'd love to encourage anyone else to join me or watch me stumble. I need all the cheers and jeers I can get to keep me going.

Replies

• Lightbeamer
    Lightbeamer Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Interesting combos!

I'd have to really figure out what I can do, since I just started walking 2 days ago. My health is garbage. I have cirrhosis of the liver, it's drug induced (as my meds are trying to kill me apparently - I'm a schizophrenic, so I have that to figure out too), but I am going to work on it.

I need to read too. I have books, but they sit on my shelf unread. I cleaned my room one day, and I was amazedat all the books I did not need.

It's crazy. Especially when you go full throttle into exercise. Abrupt changes are bad, I guess. But that is what I do. I go until burnout. Which is not that long. I don't know what diet to work with. I am metting with a dietician next month, to hammerout the details.

I'm in! We'll see how things go with the dietician and liver doc first!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Interesting combos!

I'd have to really figure out what I can do, since I just started walking 2 days ago. My health is garbage. I have cirrhosis of the liver, it's drug induced (as my meds are trying to kill me apparently - I'm a schizophrenic, so I have that to figure out too), but I am going to work on it.

I need to read too. I have books, but they sit on my shelf unread. I cleaned my room one day, and I was amazedat all the books I did not need.

It's crazy. Especially when you go full throttle into exercise. Abrupt changes are bad, I guess. But that is what I do. I go until burnout. Which is not that long. I don't know what diet to work with. I am metting with a dietician next month, to hammerout the details.

I'm in! We'll see how things go with the dietician and liver doc first!

Life is crazy and its never too late to change. You got this!!!