BEST concerts you've ever been to?

Options
12346»

Replies

• c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Keith Urban is absolutely amazing, and has such an awesome connection with the audience.

Dave Matthews Band concerts are also always very enjoyable ;)

My little sister has travelled to 8 different states to see Dave Matthews. What she didn't know was that he worked out at the gym that I worked at for a while. And no, I'm not going to say which one. Besides I don't think he's there any more. I've been gone for 7 years from that place. But yeah, I'm old, and when I first met him, I had no idea who he was. My kids went nuts when I told them. And my sister was pretty psyched too. One night he worked out at the gym, while I was closing. It was a Saturday, and I was covering for employees who had tickets to his concert. He and one other band member was there until about 6:30. And I knew he had a concert starting 4-5 hours away by car. I guess he flies. But it was fun to know that he was working out before his concert. More and more rock stars are doing that. I love it!
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love great bands in small venues. Been to large concerts also, but prefer small venues.
    1. Hank lll / *kitten* jack
    2. Johnny Lang
    3. Social Distortion
    4. Kenny Wayne Shepard
    5. Cross Canadian Ragweed
    6. Dwight Yoakem ( put on a hell of a show)
    7. Violent Femmes
    8. The Paladins
    9.Coco Montoya
    10. Puddle of Mud
    11. Jimmy Vaughn
    12. The Reverend Horton Heat
    Wow the list could go on and on.... Looking for music info check out www.pollstar.com. Can search by city, state and artist. Best music sight I have found!
    Get out and get into it!
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    NKOTBSB, Baby! :) It was just this past June. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

We need to be friends IMMEDIATELY.

I was at the Fenway show in June. It started raining and turned the stage into a giant slip n slide. It was AWESOME.

I was at Fenway too!!! NKOTB all the way!!!
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    NKOTBSB, Baby! :) It was just this past June. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

I concur, I touched two BSB and Joey Mc was close..

On a prior NKOTB concert, I touched them all :)

I agree! I love my NKOTB!!!
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Rammstein FTW

I think they're so-so, but I'm pretty sure I could never see them live! Saw a tape of one in highschool. Sausagefest!

Favorites, in no particular order:

Rasputina
    Down
    Everclear
    Man Man
    The Dresden Dolls
    Lamb of God
    Tool
    Cursive
    The Smashing Pumpkins
    Rage Against the Machine
    Ratt
    Motley Crue
    Poison
    Gwar
    Alice in Chains
    Against Me
    Velvet Revolver

Best!
    I've seen a lot more but they just weren't up to snuff
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Sade in Toronto this year.

YES!!! THIS!!!! I saw her in Minneapolis. I was totally captivated. It was like watching a beautiful dream. I know that couldn't possibly sound sappier, but that is how it felt to me.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Forgot that I saw Smashing Pumpkins last year and won a competition to meet Billy and the band before the show.
    I've been the biggest Pumpkins fan since I was 15 and although the meeting was brief it was a dream fulfilled.
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Stagecoach 2011 :happy:

Performances by Carrie Uderwood, Luke Bryan, Kenny Chesney, Steel Magnolia, and Darius Rucker, among others
  • donnakin
    Options
    I also seen AC/DC in 2008 The "Black Ice Tour" . My very first concert ever in Atlanta, GA and I have a blast,