What's 4 Dinner?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Going to a work-thing tonight for dinner, it's going to be a buffet... I know they said there was going to be Mahi Mahi & steak for the entrees, not sure about the sides..

and lots of Rum & Diet.....it's been a long week..
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    It's cold here in Texas soi will make some homemade chili for tonight. YUM
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have salsa chicken in the crockpot now. I'll shred the chicken and put it and a bunch of peppers and onions in low carb wraps. Add some light sour cream and cheddar chesse. YUMMO!!!! Cindy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    What an adorable baby, Cindy I see you are from Texas.. I live Close to Dallas in Mesquite. I was born here so I love it here. Good luck on your jpurney here at MFP. Be seeing you on the forum.
    caliecat
  • criztawl
    criztawl Posts: 34
    Options
    We're having leftover chicken curry with some naan
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have salsa chicken in the crockpot now. I'll shred the chicken and put it and a bunch of peppers and onions in low carb wraps. Add some light sour cream and cheddar chesse. YUMMO!!!! Cindy

That sounds so yummy..
    I am going to make that tomorrow...
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I had a wheat tortilla slathered with a laughing cow light cheese wedge, ham, and lettuce all wrapped together and pressed on my panini press! It was all of about 200 calories and mighty tasty!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    a whole cake
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    DH took me out to dinner at the cajun place in town... Yummy... But lent, so I couldn't have my regular...

Instead, we split the food that he wanted to get... Catfish nachos (they were ok, I had 7 or 8 chips, but I stayed away from the topping, I thought it was icky) and the mahua seafood basket. The basket included fried shrimp, fried clams, fried oysters, and fried catfish. Oh, did I mention the french fries and hush puppies? LOL Lucky for me, I'm not a big fish and seafood fan (I enjoy seafood, it just doesn't agree with me) so I didn't overeat too badly.

Then we went the the show and saw The Watchmen. It was ok... but we stopped at the store for candy on the way. I invested in a premium white chocolate bar... Spendy, but delish. And I only ate about half of it because it was sooo rich (remember, it is a 3 hour movie). Better to invest in the good stuff, a little goes a long way. All in all, a delish fried food dinner (I'll be paying homage to the toilet tomorrow), and a delish dessert. And a wonderful night out with DH
  • happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and love sharing recipes; What's cooking tonight is garlic roasted pork chops, healthified hash brown casserole, and chilled peaches.

Debbie
  • chels627
    chels627 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have to work tonight at a Mexican restaurant so i am bringing my own dinner and snacks. Lean cuisine grilled chicken with penne pasta, string cheese, and kashi crackers and laughing cow light garlic and herb cheese
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I had taco salad with just lettuce no chipsand no sour cream Made with some left over homemade chili last night. Had a yogurt and orange. Also added 1/2 c corn in the chili to get me some carbs in.
  • criztawl
    criztawl Posts: 34
    Options
    Crusted pork loin with salt, pepper, mustard powder, garlic powder and dehydrated onion. Roasted sweet potatoes, rice with lemon and zucchini with onion, garlic and salsa.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Having roasted chicken, French style green beans, pickle beets, baked apple, yogurt-caliecat
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Grilled Flounder, grilled asparagus, and a spinach salad
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    a BIG tossed salad, with marianated chicken (ff italian) on foreman grill....
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Baby potatoes, broccoli with light cheese sauce, egg whites, and I think I have some ham I need to finish....odd all together maybe, but I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to it!!