Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Checking in daily really helped to keep me on track. Feel free to add @Miss_A86
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    gadudega wrote: »
    I have social anxiety
    You are not alone
  • EmilyBRB
    EmilyBRB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, thank you for having this thread open.

I am looking to build a network with folks who share positive mental fortitude, are ok to share goals and unafraid of friendly competition from time to time. ☺️
  • TonyNeedstolooseweight
    Options
    Looking for more friends! <3 Diary open , always like and reply to comments made! 70th day coming up
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hello, my names grumpy dumpty aka, Gareth, currently on a 2915 streak, former member of the 100 pound club, but life and stuff got in the way,
    Currently over 3 stone (42 pounds down) since my battle with alcohol ,would love some new motivation
  • BeccaBeVigilant
    BeccaBeVigilant Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    here i go lets see the requests coming!
    Chgo Gal <3o:)B)

NEE help NEED pals, NEED inspiration, IN A BAD RUT!
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello any new followers would help 👍🏻
  • amandasweightlossjourney62
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amanda and I’d love like minded people to help keep me motivated 😊 hope you all are having a wonderful day!
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    After being MIA from MFP; my doctor told me to come back and record my food diary. I enjoy seeing all of the health motivated people here!
  • goldengirljake
    goldengirljake Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me 😃 I have 20-40lbs to lose and get back in shape ! I’ve been rubbish at eating healthily and too much laziness. Need motivation to move myself and the scale !
  • anna_avo93
    anna_avo93 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends to join my feed... Preferably people who've active on this platform. I've got 50kg to lose and with PCOS and other medical things it's a long journey.
  • Jesse62
    Jesse62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I’d love more friends
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If you like Pina coladas..... just kidding I don't drink anymore. Drop and give me 20!
  • Janie9192
    Janie9192 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back to MyFitnessPal after 10 years and I thought it would be a great way to help me on my journey to overall wellness. I would like to meet new people who have similar goals and encourage one another.
  • Quattroneja
    Quattroneja Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Trying to lose fat, gain muscle. I've been exercising now for about 7 months
  • TheSaltedMermaid
    TheSaltedMermaid Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Help. How do I add friends
  • SarahsLog2022
    SarahsLog2022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just restarting with MFP. Could use some friends/motivation. I’ve got 30lbs to lose.
  • Nathawesome
    Nathawesome Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just started back up this week! Let’s be friends and motivate one another! Thanks!