Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ahoy-hoy, everyone.

I've been around MFP for awhile, lost a person's worth of weight, then gained it back in The Year That Must Not Be Named. I got a nasty health wake-up call in February and have been aggressively back on the weight loss/health improvement train, and I'm about halfway to my goal weight. I'm a lower-carb, volume eater with an open diary.

I try new foods and new exercises all the time. I post a fair amount, and comment a lot, and would love more friends who do the same.
  • jec7724
    jec7724 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. Friends are welcome.
  • gadson5173
    gadson5173 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends! Could use the motivation
  • lyssasuzanne1984
    lyssasuzanne1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new here and would love to meet new friends along this journey!!
  • Shumitto
    Shumitto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    More friends is always a good thing. They can help you keep track of your daily goals! Add me if you want, I could always use more friends!
  • ANewNelle94
    ANewNelle94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a chronic restarter looking for encouragement and accountability buddies. 29 year old female, looking to lose about 85 pounds, struggling with PCOS
  • Ellensallen
    Ellensallen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have essentially very little idea what I am doing. Through injury, illness, and inertia, I no longer have the flexibility I used to have. My goals are largely non scale but obviously losing weight would be good.
  • KokiriQueen
    KokiriQueen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm a 32 year old woman who has struggled with weight my entire life. I'm currently sitting at my heaviest. Would love some like-minded friends and support. I like gaming, horror, reading, journaling and board games.
  • FossilFusion
    FossilFusion Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Is there anybody in Northamptonshire UK who would want to be friends 😊

Kind regards
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps...Feel free to add me!
  • ericaoroz13
    ericaoroz13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could always use more motivation
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I used to be active on here a few years ago but then got very ill. „Thanks“ to this illness I got all the way down to my goal weight but when I recovered, I let myself go again. For a while that was alright, I was just happy to be alive but now I need to be a little more careful again before I’ll regain all the weight.

Anyone can add me but please be aware that I don’t follow a certain diet, I don’t obsess over the numbers and my body is still not that great with a lot of workout. No judging each other‘s diaries, okay? :) Also, among my many struggles are kidney failure and diabetes, so feel free to add if you struggle with that too. And bonus points if you’re a nerd and / or crazy pet person like me! :D
  • TurquoiseViolet828
    TurquoiseViolet828 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New again and looking for motivating friends :)
  • JohnG2073
    JohnG2073 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would really value having more friend as I restart this whole process!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    34 year old, alcoholic, whos now 1 year sober, currently on a final " lets try again " 8 year logging streak, follow me for laughs and motivation
  • Nathawesome
    Nathawesome Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You got this man! Nice job on one year sober!
  • 8323L
    8323L Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a chronic restarter looking for encouragement and accountability buddies. 29 year old female, looking to lose about 85 pounds, struggling with PCOS

Hi there, I'm not sure how to friend you but I'm a chronic restarter also who needs accountability friends I'm not sure what PCOS is but * HUGS*, I struggle with body dysmorphia issues.....friend or message me if you'd like:)
  • 8323L
    8323L Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like some more friends for accountability to help me make coming on here a regular habit and I like advice from long-term my fitness pals, thanks:)
  • SRosie419
    SRosie419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too add me as well we can all use more support
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It is nice to see that I am not the only restarter on MFP. Feel free to add me for support and LOLs.