Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 227

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    @rtls Sorry dining out is stressing you out. Two years ago (previous MFP efforts), I figured out how to enjoy dining out while losing weight. I have two appetizers, or two non-entrees. I’ll do a Caesar salad, and then the bacon wrapped scallop appetizer, or some such combo. I get portion controlled decadence. It makes me happy all around. No regrets!! :)

@fmfdfa2020 What beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!

To the fishing peeps, @tishawj @AR10at50 @_JeffreyD_ Hubs has been out on the ocean the past two days. Friday to catch mackerel for bait, and then yesterday doing catch and release striped bass. We have been fortunate with only two incidents on our boat the last 25 years. One a fishing rod kick back to the face that resulted in ER stitches and one hook in a finger that led to drawing straws for who had to help the injured party. Growing up though, on my FIL’s boat, my husband, then a child, got a blue fish treble hook through his finger. At the ER, they had to get a janitor to get his tools to cut the barb and take it out. Since I get seasick, I am never there and not in danger. :P
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    huango wrote: »
    Round 227: JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS

Hi, I’m Amanda, almost 50, wicked short 4’11” from New England.

DONE: My 1st goal is for mid-June (trip to LA/Vegas),
    2nd goal for mid-August.

Appreciate all your support.

- Pre-plan meals for the day
    - Daily movement
    - No Late Night Snacking

Round 221 SW: 126.8
    Round 222 SW: 122.6 ⬇️ debloated 4.2#
    Round 223 SW: 121.0 ⬇️ 1.6#
    Round 224 SW: 118.8 ⬇️ 2.2#
    Round 225 SW: 117.0 ⬇️ 1.8#
    Round 225 EW: 114.8 ⬇️ 2.2#
    Round 226 – skipped
    Round 227 SW: 121.0
    Round 225 GW: 118.0

6/21: DNW

6/22: 121.0 ⬆️
    Had the best time on my vacation/visit family trip.
    It wasn’t about fitting in everything/seeing all the sights: it was a slower time for me to do what I enjoy and to see family that I haven’t seen in almost 10 years.

I was about 115 the morning of my flight.
    Today is 121, so bloated and gained 6 pounds, which I will get rid of, plus a few more for my August birthday goal.
    6/23 – 118.8 ⬇️ debloated 2.2#
    Crossfit Farming!

6/24 – 118.0 ⬇️
    Went to my boss’s funeral, my amazing boss of 16 years.
    His wife’s eulogy reminded us all to go out there and enjoy life. That’s what I intend to do!

@huango I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your boss. So sad to lose people in our daily lives. Many prayers to you and to their family.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,293 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine - what a handsome little darling - love him !!!