Let's do this!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am four days into my new MFP journey and excited to tap into this community. I've used this platform to lose weight before (10+ years ago) and had success losing ~25 pounds.

I would love to connect with other folks who are looking for accountability partners, motivation (especially around exercise), recipe ideas and inspiration.

Goals: Lose ~50 pounds, get back to exercising in fun ways, cut back on wine, save money with menu planning and eating at home!

About 5-6 years ago I slowly packed on the pounds due to a stressful job, and then COVID hit and my lifestyle became more sedentary. I was never a late night eater but Found myself ordering food delivery at 11pm sometimes. I'm ready to head back to the gym and explore new healthy recipes.

I'm happy to link up with folks who would like support. I'm in a positive and excited place right now, but I know there will be challenges ahead! Let's do this. :smiley:

Replies

• mrv_92
    mrv_92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I feel the same way as you, I'm excited at the moment to change. I'm three days in to the journey this time and I've also used MFP in the past and have lost weight, but life's stresses got me derailed and I gained it all back plus more. I would love to be friends so we can hold each other accountable. My biggest problem is really exercise. The calories counting appears to be easier this time, but the exercising has been rough lol!