I have achieved .. ONEness

Options

Replies

• Finding_Tina
    Finding_Tina Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your before/after's are AMAZING. Congrats on your achievement.
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Congrats doesnt even begin to describe your achievement. You are a rockstar man. Ive seen ur page a couple times. You are inspiration to anyone big or small. Thank you for your hard work. You look great man!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Love the before and after photo's - truly inspirational. Thanks for posting.
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Oh how .. with a little effort, patience, guidance and friends .. things can change.

ONE MORE THING!

Had to repost this quote man.
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look healthier, happier, younger, and dare I say, kind of badass :)
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look amazing!!

I am also on the train to ONEderland and am hoping to get there soon. I need to leave baggage of approx. 28 lbs. behind and I will hopefully be there soon. I can't wait to move there! I know first hand how pleased you must be to achieve that goal - congrats and save a place for me~
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Very inspiring...good luck on your continued journey :smile:
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    WOW,WOW,WOW your photos are amazing !!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are and a very Sexy Man to go with that great sweetness you had before I bet!!! :wink:
  • 6mcuff
    Options
    :happy: Great job!
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! That is a MARVELOUS accomplishment! You look like an entirely different person, and you can tell how fit you are. Thank you for sharing. Truly you're inspiring!!
  • mindyh74
    Options
    What an inspiration! So proud for you. I know it has been a lot of long hours and hard work but it has paid off! WTG!
  • danapounce
    Options
    wow thats amazing
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    That is EXCELLENT news.

Thanks for telling us. It is very motivational and inspirational.

Congrats !!!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Your ONEderland story is great -- one of the best ones I've seen so far... And if I had time I would compose a few more verses on behalf of your new success!

Your "after" pic in the restroom is kinda scary... You look pretty fierce, like you are ready for a rumble. Looks like you've done more than lose weight, you've also strengthened and toned up. I would hate to be one the receiving end of your fist at this point!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wowzers...looking at those pics not only inspired me but gave me chills. That is AMAZING! Great job!:smile:
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Wow impressive! :bigsmile:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!