Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,492 Member
    Options
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat pea donut?

Wasn't I with you until you got past chocolate? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,384 Member
    Options
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat peadonut?

Isn't that better? 🤭
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    What about a chocolate spirulina oat peadonut?

Isn't that better? 🤭
    😋
    However, should I confess that despite my love of chocolate, when it comes to donuts, I generally opt for something with cinnamon and/or apple? 😋😋
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Did anyone else see the Van Gogh Immersive Experience today?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4F8B-Z4U8
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,880 Member
    Options
    I just got done at the gym, donuts are my weakness, and you folk are talking about them...why do I feel like my calorie burn is about to be quickly undone?
  • shahs15017
    shahs15017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Broken................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?
  • shahs15017
    shahs15017 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Got yall in the first half?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,384 Member
    Options
    Wasn't that just odd?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is that supposed to be one dot for every page of this thread? Aren't you missing a couple?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    isnt this all very confusing?
  • nossmf
    Options
    How many times in this thread have you re-used that exact same question?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    isnt that a good idea? - have a list of recurring questions for when you can't think of an original one?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    xhnyrgne4cod.png
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    shahs15017 wrote: »
    Got yall in the first half?

@shahs15017 , don’t you know putting a question mark after a statement doesn’t turn a statement into a question?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Could it be!? Isn’t today @Cat0703a ’s birthday!?!? 🥳🥳🥳
  • srazamora
    Options
    Should we bake her a cake?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Where's the birthday girl?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Might she be hiding because she doesn’t like people knowing it’s her birthday even though it’s in her username? 🤭
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,570 Member
    Options
    Isn’t she enjoying her free Starbucks in the sunshine after a night being treated like an Empress (sorry for taking your title for the day, @srazamora)?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Shouldn’t everyone be treated like an empress at least one day out of the year???