JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,370 Member
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - Work by 6:30 :smiley:
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Interview chick for my job :smiley:
    - Get audited :smiley:
    - Stick to the eating plan :(
    - Log food :(
    - laundry :(
    - maybe trivia if I just need out of the house :smiley:
    - Bed by 10:30 :smiley:

Yesterday was not exactly a win. I didn't stick to my eating plan, but I didn't do awful. It was weird, we had a catered business lunch and before I even realized it I had eaten a large cookie. It was good, but it didn't even register with me. I just blindly ate it. Oh well, today is a new day, and the week has been good. No reason to ruin it.

Lots of work stuff today, and then a quick doctor appointment to see if we can treat the rash on my neck. I'm positive it's caused by stress, but I think a topical steroid might help get rid of it. It's been here for 3-4 weeks now and it is totally annoying.

Tim is doing well and no longer taking the pain meds. That is a good sign, but he is considering not getting the shoulder replacement this time and just living with the limited mobility.

JFT Friday
    - Work by 8:00 :( took 2 Benadryl last night and could not get up today...
    - Work stuff
    - Log food
    - stay green
    - laundry
    - bed by 10:30

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Options
    Leaving for 9 days. I won't be doing JFT, but will do hour commitments as needed!

Hour commitment - Going to have coffee early so I can be ready to leave soon.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm, or when DH wants dinner.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,799 Member
    Options
    JFT - Sat July 1
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of movement

I forgot to post for the 29th and 30th, but all goals were met regardless.

I am going to attempt to add “Stay in the green” next week.
    It’s a holiday tomorrow and the Grands are coming so I don’t expect I could meet that goal tomorrow.

I received the letter from my doctor today. Finally! I have sent it off to work. I am now off until mid September.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday 30th June

Walk dog yes, 55 minutes in light rain
    Only one snack 2, 150 and 80 calories
    Eat some salad, even if it's in a sandwich! yes
    See builder (another one!) yes, fingers crossed this one comes back!
    Business paperwork no, the one I always fail at

I did fail with a second snack, but posting on here made me more aware of what I was eating.

JFT Saturday 1st July

Only one snack
    Eat some salad
    Exercise
    Walk dog if she's here
    Business paperwork

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Being away from home always a bit challenging because I have to change up my habits.

Hour commitment - as soon as I finish my early coffee, I won’t eat again until we have our early lunch! Desserts ok today, within reason. I won’t have my metamusal today until later.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,370 Member
    Options

JFT Friday
    - Work by 8:00 :( took 2 Benadryl last night and could not get up today...
    - Work stuff 😀
    - Log food😞
    - stay green😀
    - laundry😞
    - bed by 10:30 😀

Yesterday was ok, today has been brutal. At least for me. I taught spin then came home and mowed the lawn. It’s supposed to rain this afternoon & for the next few days. With atom being out of commission, I’m looking for someone to mow for us, but it needed some today. A friend came over and helped with the front while I did the back. I am so very thankful for friends.

Not much else on the agenda today.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until dinner with DH. Can have my dose of metamusal when wevreturn to the motel.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Giving myself a break from logging food. I’ve logged every other day this week, and most of what I’ve eaten has been pretty balanced.

But today I started taking a different anxiety medication, which makes me super nauseous. Apparently that’s normal and I just have to live with it for about a week and then it will go away. At least I work from home and Tuesday is a holiday so I can have a day to just chill and not worry about work. Also extremely grateful for grocery delivery bringing me a supply of bland foods for the next few days.
  • more_freggies76
    edited July 2023
    Options
    It was getting almost 7 pm and still too warm to leave the dogs in the car while we went to dinner, but I was really hungry after walking 7 hours, so I did eat something before dinner. We finally went to dinner around 8pm.

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow. None of the taffys tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - had my coffee, now I won’t eat again until early lunch with DH before our hike. Can have the regular lunch we have including dessert. No taffys today.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Sat July 1
    1.5L of water - 👿
    Log all food - 🙂
    15 minutes of movement - 🙂

JFT - Sun July 2
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of movement

I have to do some cleaning today, it is finally cool for a day or two. Our grandson is spending a few days with us. Last night when our daughter, son in law, grands and I went to go see the fireworks for Canada Day our GD’s glow stick burst and splattered in her eye. We rinsed her eye with what little water we had with us and took her to emergency. I brought him to our place to put him to bed. When I got back to the hospital she was running down the stairs to greet me. They rinsed her eye well and also put orange dye in it to make sure the glitter from her face paint was not in it from us rinsing and her crying and rubbing. I wouldn’t have thought about the glitter, but it can actually scratch the eyes.

She was so disappointed she didn’t get to see fireworks.

I am slowly getting it together today, I didn’t get to sleep until around 3am and got up at 930.

@emgracewrites - I hope the new meds work for you. I know how difficult it is getting those prescriptions just right.
  • more_freggies76
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Hour commitment - finished early lunch. There’s no more food during our 7-hour hike. I won’t eat again until dinner with DH. No desserts unless DH wants one. Can have dose of metamusal when we get babk to room.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Sun July 2
    1.5L of water - 👿
    Log all food - 🙂
    15 minutes of movement - 🙂

JFT - Mon July 3
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of movement
  • MovinNow
    MovinNow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Went to the bar with hubby. Ordered shrimp and diet soda. No fries. No beer. Calling it a win. Stayed under calorie goal! Yay me!

That’s a HUGE WIN! Good on ya👍! Keep it up 😁

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 968 Member
    Options

JFT Saturday 1st July

Only one snack yes
    Eat some salad yes
    Exercise some, but mostly lots of gardenng
    Walk dog if she's here yes
    Business paperwork yes, just one thing left to do

JFT Monday 3rd July

Only one snack
    Eat some fruit and veg
    Walk dog
    Exercise

Doing child care today, so will be busy.
  • jennysweet58
    jennysweet58 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm very excited - stayed OP all weekend and the scale rewarded me this morning! Seeing quick results sure does make it easier to stick with this intermittent fasting thing...

JFT:
    don't eat till 1pm
    stay within calories
    100 oz water
    pool workout (CHECK!)
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until dinner with DH. No more taffy today.

We’re on the road today to our next destination.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow. No desserts tomorrow.