Costume Changers Forum (Week 2)

Options
Costume Changers - this is our new thread for our second week. How's everyone doing? Please remember to log your weight and miles for this past week by tomorrow evening in our Google doc!! :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, EVERYONE!

Replies

• kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    well as for me i went dancing last night for a friend's birthday and someone got pushed and head butted me in the nose
    so i think my nose is broken I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see what i need to do
    thats my only news! I'm scared i won't be able to workout cause i feel kinda nauseous a lot of the time
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my week was ok, i was all over the place but managed to lose a few pounds :)

edit: also i love how colorfull the document has gotten lol
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    This last week wasn't too bad. I set a goal of 2.5-3 miles walking a day to guarantee I get the 100 miles in. Well wouldn't you know it rained off and on for 3 days. So I am behind on my personal goal but still did ok. Can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow :)
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    I had an AWFUL last week and a half and haven't done ANYTHING! :sad:
    I'm going to start back tomorrow though for sure please don't count me out of the group :frown:
  • Carrie704
    Options
    i'm expecting it to come off slow.. so i'll take the full pound! hope everyone has a great week!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    logging it tomorrow morning after I weigh myself. Maybe I can get a nice walk in tonight!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow! Good luck everyone!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I thought I did well exercise and food wise....but I'm still scared to weigh myself tomorrow morning!! :ohwell: Good luck everyone!!!
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    This last week wasn't too bad. I set a goal of 2.5-3 miles walking a day to guarantee I get the 100 miles in. Well wouldn't you know it rained off and on for 3 days. So I am behind on my personal goal but still did ok. Can't wait to weigh-in tomorrow :)

If there's a Mall anywhere near you, you could go walking there. Some of our local Malls open at 9am for walkers, even tho the stores don't open til 10. I go quite frequently as it's been a blazing hot summer and the mall's have free air conditioning!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I started off the week but ended my week (Saturday and Sunday) poorly. I don't do well with emotional stress and binge eat. Hoping to start again tomorrow!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My weight hasn't budged all week :( ...and tonight was my dad's bday, so I definitely went over my calories... I'm just hoping that I don't go UP tomorrow!! Ugh, how disappointing would that be-- my first weigh-in higher than the starting weight!!

I have a date with our good friend Jillian Michaels at 6:45 AM tomorrow morning... about to go to bed! Hopefully this week will be more productive than last week!
  • suehey
    Options
    Not a good week for me...I managed to get some exercise in but I don't think my calorie intake was good.
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I was doing great until the weekend...I'm so upset @ myself! Went to party and ate too much cake...then visited my mom and I just cannot refuse her food! However, I did workout all weekend, except Sunday which is my rest day....I really hope all that workout pays off cuz I'm really afraid to weight myself! Dont want to see that scale go up...Oh God!!!
  • anvacarz
    Options
    Lost weight but wasn't able to work out much. I'm starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow and will add in some walking as well. :) Love this challenge.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    ACK! I had a horrible weekend and I know it is going to show on the scale! I have been sucking down water today in hopes that it is all water weight due to fast food all saturday while driving to Ann Arbor for football game
  • wowamom87
    wowamom87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I actually did pretty well this week. Made sure I walked this weekend as I ate more greasy food than I had planned. Glad to see the weight still came off after the weekend :)
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I was pretty good this weekend...except for Friday my son took me to Olive Garden for my b-day:smile: I tried eating the lowest calorie sauces with my wheat pasta!! Cant wait to weigh in tomorrow morning...
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i've updated myself on the spreadsheet, glad i have lost something as my weight seems to like bouncing between 216 - 220, i want to see 215!
    hope everyone had a great weekend
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a great week, SO pleased that my scales are moving in the right direction at last!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I actually gained two pounds instead of losing them. So pissed. I haven't gained any inches on my waist or hips but gained .5 on my neck. WTF man. I hate my body....