• Madistic
    Madistic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add or find friends,
    and I need motivation.
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m back after a hiatus. Started CrossFit at 48 and quickly found that I had to track my food/macros after hitting a wall during the workouts over the first week. I’m open to advice on nutrition and general discussions as we support one another. Feel free to add as a friend if you’d like. I’ll need motivation.
  • Naturally_Sassy88
    Naturally_Sassy88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm April, a 35-year-old Texas native. I'm here to lose weight, just like most people here. It's been a while since I last used MFP. I never thought I'd want to count calories again, but it's the only thing that seems to be effective when combined with exercise. So, here I am, hoping to make friends who can keep me motivated. Feel free to send me a request!✌🏾
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm active daily, feel free to add me if you are as well. I've lost 25 kilograms so far and wish to lose up to 75 more. I had a gastric sleeve done on 10 May.
  • Harmony4132
    Harmony4132 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I would love a friend or way more . I need help being accountable
  • ShayPrescott
    ShayPrescott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me for daily posts and updates. Let's keep our goals close to mind and insight! Celebrating victories and encouraging when it's hard!
  • aj300900
    aj300900 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Age 66 Male 5"9" 127 pound ectomorph...starting weight training. Goal 150 pounds. myfitnesspal will keep me on track!
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    I'm back and hoping to connect with people so we can help each other on our journey. Motivate, share ideas & thoughts, and just chat our way to our goals!
  • logiegirl75
    logiegirl75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here would love to meet new friends
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me looking for someone to keep me accountable and motivation
  • CalBeth89
    CalBeth89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m back after having two kids and need to drop pregnancy weight. Looking for fellow female friends to keep motivated. I keep trying to add people but I’m on my phone and can’t figure out how.
  • mrsb_weightogo
    mrsb_weightogo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m active daily due to tracking my macros. I had a gastric bypass 2 weeks ago and am happy to connect with people to mutually support and motivate one another ✌️
  • DanasCreativeKitchen
    Options
    I'd love to make some new friends on here!

A little about me:
    -Originally from Delaware. Live in Alabama
    -Loves pets!
    -I'm 35 but get along with people of all ages
    -Love breakfast foods!
    -Love to read
  • amycubb
    amycubb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I not new but starting over. Can use cool new friends to help motivate and be motivated by. Live in Ocean NJ if you in need of a workout/hike buddy.
  • thrillcox55
    thrillcox55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Lost ~60 lbs a few years ago, gained maybe 10-15 back over the last year or so and I'm working to lose that and some more. Always happy to have more friends
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Welcome, folks!!!!
  • rwatts2165
    rwatts2165 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am Robert from Lexington KY. Lost 85lbs 8 years ago with MFP and have kept it off. Now I am back(2 days strong) to lose another 50 lbs. Rejoined the Y, taking a weight Mgt class and seeing a personal trainer and nutritionist just like 8 years ago. The team is back together baby! Love all the positivity of the group and happy to return the same. Single professional guy here originally from Florida. HMU
  • Kal3s
    Kal3s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been on and off this app for years now I'm not very good at keeping myself accountable so account active friends would be greatly appreciated. my goal is to drop approx 70kg, but my short-term goal is to sit comfortably on an airplane in January. Add me if you are here for the long haul
  • happygirlrml
    happygirlrml Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, I am back again. Need friends and motivation and ideas. Would love to add new people as friends. My name is Rose