What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I adapted a recipe to make a low calorie brownie! now I can eat it everyday/week. I'm starting to get a few snacks I can have regulary without guilt.

Salt and vinegar salt popcorn with butter
    Mug brownie with stevia, dates, cocoa, oil, water and flour, can add chocolate, nuts or berries
    Oats with banana, egg and cinnamon, can also add dates and strawberries
    Really good quality chocolate
    Diet sodas/energy drinks
    Apples with peanut butter
    Chocolate protein powder with banana and milk

I would like to find maybe five more snack ideas? The oats one is the main one I go to and it's not super filling and we keep running out of bananas!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,174 Member
    Options
    I adapted a recipe to make a low calorie brownie! now I can eat it everyday/week. I'm starting to get a few snacks I can have regulary without guilt.

Salt and vinegar salt popcorn with butter
    Mug brownie with stevia, dates, cocoa, oil, water and flour, can add chocolate, nuts or berries
    Oats with banana, egg and cinnamon, can also add dates and strawberries
    Really good quality chocolate
    Diet sodas/energy drinks
    Apples with peanut butter
    Chocolate protein powder with banana and milk

I would like to find maybe five more snack ideas? The oats one is the main one I go to and it's not super filling and we keep running out of bananas!

* Crispy chickpeas, lentils or broad beans (commercial, or make your own)
    * Dry roasted soybeans
    * String cheese or other calorie efficient cheese
    * Hard boiled egg (can pickle or add seasonings)
    * Pickles (not just cucumber - anything)
    * Cold roasted veggies with a little good vinegar and a bit of salt/pepper
    * Plain Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter powder (chocolate peanut butter powder!) and frozen berries
    * Individual serving applesauce packets (or fruit packed in juice)
    * Raw veggies; if you need a dip, use plain Greek yogurt with salt and herbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!