• BobbiDragon
    BobbiDragon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don’t really have any friends…
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Don’t really have any friends…

Do any of use truly have any friends? Friends you can count on?
  • jaimegould4548
    jaimegould4548 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Trucker here. 🚛 Not much time to be active for weight loss goals, but I've lost 40 pounds so far counting calories, as I kept a handwritten journal the ol' fashioned way. Now, that's too tedious to maintain current day to day, so I found this app!
  • Ladyofthelakes23
    Ladyofthelakes23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Trying to get myself back on track, I’ve gone cold turkey on sugar and all food and drink just having water and TDR shakes for 12 weeks (under docs orders to put type 2 diabetes into remission) to lose between 5-15% of my body weight while building up my fitness levels and eating healthier over the next 12 months 👍

Send me a request if you want more friends/support
  • renseg82
    renseg82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Ren. 40 f from South Africa. Looking for MFP friends and accountability buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • mrkmklr
    mrkmklr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey yoo
  • QueenSanii
    QueenSanii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and more motivation!!!! :)
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hey, looking for some new friends
  • MinnieEden
    MinnieEden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺️.. Just staring my weight loss journey again, lost 7 stone last time and found having friends on here really motivational.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Yes please :)
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am back after a couple of years. Lost wieght here and kept it off but never reached my goal weight. 30 lbs to go!
    I am 54, have type 2 diabities which i have not really managed well and a newly diagnosed arthritic knee. Time to lose those pounds! Any support would be amazing
  • Des_Sommers
    Des_Sommers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Putting my neck out here. Mom to 3, put on migraine medication that caused a weight gain of 45lbs over a mere few months. I’m feeling unhappy about it, but the medicine works great for me so not looking to switch. Looking to drop 25lbs as I was underweight and needed to gain some weight for sure.

But due to that I have never counted calories, never worked out, nothing. Just starting today. Add me if you plan on coming on often for accountability!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Trying to be more active daily by switching it up. I enjoy walking, dancing, cycling, basketball and jumping rope. Need more strength training. In my 40s looking to finally rid of Covid gain. Friend me!!
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!
  • renseg82
    renseg82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 👍😊
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I'm back. After joining MFP in 2015 and losing 130 lbs in one year, I have come to conquer 60 lbs of regain. :s I deleted most of my friends years ago so I am starting from scratch. I'd love to find a supportive community that will help keep me accountable. Let's cheer each other on.
  • benco74
    benco74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 40+, starting my journey today. Will love to support and get support from others.
    Thanks 🙏
  • pinkbaba03
    pinkbaba03 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking for more friends to give and receive motivation. I have 20 more pounds to go! Add me! 😊
  • 303pounds
    303pounds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi friends. I'm starting at 303 pounds and I'm planning on making that number much smaller. Please add me! :blush:
  • victoria_louise_ward
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I am Victoria, 35 years old. Have yo yo dieted for years. Have lost lots of weight, then gained it all back so many times.

I'm on a journey to lose around 12 stone. Feel free to add me so we can support each other :smiley:

Good luck xxx