15 pounds to lose challenge- August 1, 2023-October 31, 2023

Options
RubyRed427
RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
edited July 2023 in Challenges
This is a challenge is for anyone who wants motivation, support, friendship and tips. We are a nonjudgemental, supportive group who aim to set goals that suits you. If 15 pounds weight loss is not for you, choose a different goal. All are welcome!

Let's make these next three months our best yet! This is our eleventh round but new friends are always welcome and encouraged to join us! Post daily or weekly, and let us know what's working for you and what's not. We are a friendly bunch who want to be healthier!

Replies

• RubyRed427
    Options
    nanerkay wrote: »
    Hello I'm Sandy I struggle with weight loss. I'l have a sugar addict and a husband that loves fast food. I'm need help and support to change. I know need to start with small changes

Welcome Sandy!!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    GinLee61 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! Thanks to @RubyRed427 for continuing the challenge.

I'm looking forward to doing a bit better than I did during the last round when I lost just under a pound. Ugh! 13 lbs to reach goal and it's getting more and more difficult to lose.

Yes, let's make this round our best!
  • Sistersue3285
    Sistersue3285 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sherri from BC.

Start weight 194.4lbs January 2023
    May 1st weight 194 lbs
    July 31 weight 183 lbs
    3 month goal 175 lbs
    Final goal 150 lbs

Starting out this month up but I know why. I'm retaining water but it shouldn't last too long ...I hope. Not sure if it is the heat or health issues.

August 1 185.2 lbs