Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• samanthalauren795
    samanthalauren795 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    36/F I lost 90lbs with MFP and kept it off for 7 years. Then gained it back after having two kids and some health issues. I'm back at it. I've lost 35lbs in 6 months and looking for some friends to journey with while I loose the next 35lbs.
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm getting back into things after gaining the weight back that I had lost previously (and then some). Back on the treadmill I go!
  • VictoriaKeith5564
    VictoriaKeith5564 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like more pals to root me on and vice versa!!
  • Cryzallis
    Cryzallis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please, the more the merrier!
  • makanacapellocullen
    makanacapellocullen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends
  • Changeme56
    Changeme56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have joined mfp for the second time in two years. I'm trying to eat less and try to stay consistent. motivated and disciplined. Please add me as a friend. Always need tips to help stay focused. Thanks
  • stephiken
    stephiken Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for friends for motivation! Let’s do this!!
  • davidsonabigail97
    davidsonabigail97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I've been losing weight since the beginning of July (just making some healthy changes in my life to make a difference long term) and I'd love to interact with some like-minded people 🖤
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I’m needing all the motivation and friends cheering me up on the weight loss journey! Feel free to say hello and add me if you’d like 👍
  • ScorpioBlondie
    ScorpioBlondie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can't play nice on here and have no filter so offend people on a daily basis. This is why I should stay off forums too. I can't remember the last time I was in the forums, think I was kicked out for being freely spoken.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    UK, 49 years old, training like a madman to lose the pandemic stress/boredom weight gain that carried over into 2022/23. Aiming to get as shredded as I was in my early 40s. Let's do this!
  • bcbc8999c2
    bcbc8999c2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here and would love new friends and motivation and inspiration are always more than welcome. Add me as well
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends on here, I disappeared a long while ago and most of my friends are now inactive too.

30 years old, from the UK, looking to lose 80-100 lbs 😊
  • yanagaka0701
    yanagaka0701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello, I am new here.
  • Tatted_Gemini
    Tatted_Gemini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on and off mfp for years. Returning after a long break and have no friends left. Looking for fun and friendly people who are also motivated and encouraging. Thanks!
  • mandy_p1127
    mandy_p1127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m ready to do this and after being gone a while I need some new friends. Feel free to send a request!
  • jo_casey42
    jo_casey42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here. I could use some friends. :) feel free to add me
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I've been around a few months. I'm trying to lose the last 15 lbs.

I can't add friends right now, I'm getting an error when I try, so please feel free to add me! I love having friends to cheer each other on!
  • Adellejade91
    Adellejade91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for almost a year now and around 20kg down, it would be great to add friends, share inspiration and connect with likeminded weightloss buddies 💪
  • ndornan1982
    ndornan1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some motivation!! Feel free to add me :smiley: