Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• 4d2yzcxyvd
    4d2yzcxyvd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting as of 30 minutes ago or so! I am keeping a promise I made to myself last year after my sister passed from colon cancer. My promise:to get healthy and active again. I can use all the friends and support I can get! I am located in Anderson, IN if there is anyone else that would like to get together!
  • KenaRomero
    KenaRomero Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need more motivation and friends to keep me going
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to shed the pounds and you can never have too much encouragement. Feel free to add me 🙂
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some more friends to encourage one another! Feel free to add me! ;)
  • dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Is this the line for the bathroom?
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends, I keep getting an error message when I try to add people from the web site. Having friends on MFP really keeps me motivated and I love reading posts.
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! Been here on and off for years but successfully lost over 4 stone. UK based so please add me!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone looking for motivation and encouragement 36 male uk
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I desperately want more friends. My news feed is sooo sad.. please add me. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add friends on here
  • freddyjay1972
    freddyjay1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for friends....Hit me up, especially if you're in the DFW area!
  • MrsL872020
    MrsL872020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all just restarting so could use more friends. Thanks
  • nicolejadetaylor
    nicolejadetaylor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am always looking for new friends and motivation. I am currently working more on lifting and changing my body composition. Let’s support each other ☺️
  • patrizia68
    patrizia68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me . I’ve started and stopped many times, but this time I’m getting to finish line . Let’s help each other 😎😎😎
  • Nahyeahnah
    Nahyeahnah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I was very active for a long time but been away 7 years after having major health issues, new profile so very few friends
  • capmiker
    capmiker Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sure I'd love some more active friends to support and be supported by. I've tried to add here but couldn't figure it out something is different haha.
  • lauraandree1974
    lauraandree1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for some healthy minded individuals that would like some motivational company to journey with them! I like to combine exercise with healthy eating to get the results I’m looking for. Right now I’m doing it solo- so some company would be great! Add me!!
  • Alisiyacb
    Alisiyacb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily & happy to help encourage others!
  • freddyjay1972
    freddyjay1972 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    capmiker wrote: »
    Sure I'd love some more active friends to support and be supported by. I've tried to add here but couldn't figure it out something is different haha.

Bro!! It's so hard to do! I totally feel your pain. I finally figured it out but it took me a minute.
  • Sachax31
    Sachax31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sacha.

I'm not new here but I'm back again ready for change.

I previously lost up to 28lb using this app and after some ups and downs I'm ready to get going again.