Replies

• sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Me
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I've been in Maintenance since Feb 2023. Down 175 pounds, but I'm still very active on the App. Feel free to add me, especially if you love running like I do
  • rachit1974
    rachit1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends for encouragement and motivation and, of course, will reciprocate! Long time MFP user but this time I’m determined to keep the lifestyle change going. I’m going to be 50 next year and don’t want to go into my 50s fat and unfit!
  • BiggOlBean
    BiggOlBean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all 👋🏽
    New here friends are welcomed
  • shawnstevennelson1988
    Options
    I want more friends! Add me and we can support eachother!
  • JaeJeJae
    JaeJeJae Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hello. I am new to the app! Hope I can find some fitness friends here to keep me motivated. Are there fitness challenges and/or games on this app? Please add me! 💗
  • fma824
    fma824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app and community! Just downloaded yesterday at Dr.'s recommendation.
  • fma824
    fma824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since I'm so new here, any input on learning how to navigate app? I've been fumbling my way around. Still learning. . .
  • StephMarie21404
    StephMarie21404 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking for some supportive friends :)
    I’m 43 and I’m looking to lose 60lbs
    I did it before 11 years ago. Gained it all back and it’s basically taken what feels like forever to find the motivation to do it again. I know being in my 40s it’s not going to be as easy as last time but I am determined! I’ve started by cleaning up my eating habits and will soon attempt to add in some exercise
  • Egotrapped
    Egotrapped Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can’t figure out how to invite someone to be my friend! Can someone help me with this app?
  • StephMarie21404
    Options
    Egotrapped wrote: »
    I can’t figure out how to invite someone to be my friend! Can someone help me with this app?
    That’s a good question. I don’t know either 🙈
  • me_mizzles
    me_mizzles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! Long time on off user of this app.., would love to have friends on here to make me more active on it! Love to find some people in the similar boat, shared motivation 🙌🙌🙌
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Middle age (or older now) mom of 5, oldest is 28 and baby is 15, I work outside the home as a nurse, but I have just taken an desk job for the past year and the weight is piling up even faster. I am a soda and junk food addict. I have always felt huge, always battled but never stay motivated to make changes until this last doctors appointment where not only was my cholestrol still high but I am not on Blood pressure medication and considered pre diabetic.... things have to change

I could use some friends to support each other along the way !!! I am having trouble requesting friends (keep getting error message) so I guess I am asking you to friend me !!!
  • meghann1986
    meghann1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    can someone help me figure out how to add from here ? when i click on the name , then view profile the only option i have is to ignore... so i am not sure how to add friends.. any help is appreciated!
  • nettehaynes368
    nettehaynes368 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Anjie and Returning to MFP. This time is different. Motivation is key. Tryna lose at least 50lbs. If you would like to be friends add me.
  • cmg3001
    cmg3001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Previously active member, looking to get back into things. Please add me. If you're from Adelaide in South Australia (particularly in the southern suburbs) please say hi and potentially let's walk or work out together
  • PNW_livin
    PNW_livin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Would like more friends to help motivate. 👍🏽
  • StephMarie21404
    Options
    can someone help me figure out how to add from here ? when i click on the name , then view profile the only option i have is to ignore... so i am not sure how to add friends.. any help is appreciated!

You’ve got to manually type their names in from the Friends page. Would be nice if we could just quick click and add from posts 🤪
  • Tawshan
    Tawshan Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hey, frequent flyer here. Tried and gave up so many times. Not very much of will power I guess :) Name is Sanem. A Turkish mama of 2 little monkeys. Added lots of weight with each baby. When I saw numbers 123 on the scale (which equals to 272 lbs), I said "I guess I better do something about this". Started once more. 1 week on 1 week off... Managed to lose 6 kg (13 lbs). Trying to motivate myself to do more.
    It is very hard with 2 kids though. Not that it was easy before :)) I'd really appreciate some friends to cheer each other towards our goals.
  • Miguel197
    Miguel197 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, working on losing at least 50 pounds 💪. Looking for new friends!!