Options
    9 AF
    9 A
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    14 - AF
    6 - A
    Heading back to work tomorrow so I hope the stress of it all doesn't derail me.
  • tmbg1
    Options
    15 - AF
    6 - A
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    AF - 19
    A - 2

I have a family wedding this Saturday. I plan to not drink at this event because I don't want to poison my body... :)

The pressure will be applied to conform to the drinking community alcohol addiction but what they don't know is I'm strong willed and don't give a rat's *kitten* what other people think of me not drinking... :)

I will drink when I want not when others want me to.

Cheers

@xbowhunter - Great post!
  • tmbg1
    Options
    16 - AF
    6 - A
  • mfowler883
    mfowler883 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I put away a ridiculous amount of mezcal. Today was AF. I think that makes it 4 AF, 3 LA, 15 A. I'm managing to keep my weight under 180, which is nice. I have a freezer full of healthy dishes ready to go into the sous vide, and a couple more in the works. Today, I started some tandoori chicken marinating, I'll pack them up so I can start them in the sous vide and finish them in the air fryer or on the grill. Tomorrow or so, I'm going to try to throw together a batch of saag aloo.

I still haven't gotten around to the things I had planned to do last week, which is slightly annoying. I need to try and get on top of that so I can get to it on a day off and see how it goes. I've done more reading on the subject, and I'm curious to see if it's as helpful for me as it has been for others.

Chilling out alone in the dark now with a hop water and some shoegaze before I wrap up for the night.

-m
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    AF - 20
    A - 2

Stay strong! Live long! :)