Feeling great, until...

Options
2»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread, but people will sometimes just say things while off the mark, may be true. Lol, if you don't want to hear about your weight or size, NEVER hang around Asians. My culture has no filter when it comes to things like that and all will say what's on their mind. When I gained a little weight after my wedding, my uncle made it heard. My aunt trying to defend me said, "he isn't that fat". Lol.
    \

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ravengirl2014
    ravengirl2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What an a**hole! Don't even let it bother you, you are doing fabulous
    18922 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Be proud of all you have achieved so far and will continue to do. 14 pds is amazing 🌟🎉🙌🏻
    I cannot believe how insensitive some people can be. Throat punch for sure 😂
  • TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that guy was so rude! But, that was about HIM, not about YOU!! 98% of what other people say and do is about themselves, not us. Maybe he was feeling insecure, so he decided to try and make himself feel better. Maybe he's just a jerk.

Regardless, no one has to power to make you feel any certain way unless you let them. I know it's hard to just brush off this type of thing, but don't let someone else hold you hostage like that.

You're doing awesome!!!