Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Just had a recruiting call with my daughter to play college soccer - it would be a start up program and she would be part of the first woman’s soccer team at the university - they are ready to offer academic and athletic scholarships - I’m so proud of her hard work - she’s got a few options so far - exciting times ahead
    Love this
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My oldest just texted me to let me know that so far he has done no running at indoc. (10 day bootcamp style indoctrination/orientation). they were going to take his phone right away but I guess they haven’t yet and he texted me!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    My oldest just texted me to let me know that so far he has done no running at indoc. (10 day bootcamp style indoctrination/orientation). they were going to take his phone right away but I guess they haven’t yet and he texted me!

Kids ain’t always jerks - 😉
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Just had a recruiting call with my daughter to play college soccer - it would be a start up program and she would be part of the first woman’s soccer team at the university - they are ready to offer academic and athletic scholarships - I’m so proud of her hard work - she’s got a few options so far - exciting times ahead

This sounds exciting. Congrats!
  • litha_
    Options
    I ran into someone at class that I had lost contact with 10+ years ago. It was a nice surprise.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options

Wow that's super cool good for her!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I did my program and didn't die and my friend who has seen it from its inception said it's looking better yay
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I was gifted a 5 Gallon bucket full of apples from someone's back yard. I'm thinking of all the apple pies I'll be baking this fall 🥧 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I think I've perfected my program!!!!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,142 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    14th day of 100+ today. Weatherman just predicted high of 82 Sunday
  • litha_
    Options
    This cup of coffee tastes really good.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The angel food cake in my oven
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Amazing tenants. Who are nicer to me than I deserve. One of them paid rent early and gave me a “tip” on her check. For taking care of my own property. I’m not keeping that of course but who does that? 🥹😭 Both units I’ve seriously hit the jackpot on.

And being done with yard work for a while at a rental property that I’d love to not have.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I can feel spring coming 😃 Im done with winter
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I am so jealous right now
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,215 Member
    Options

Not cool Jo. That means fall and winter is coming here. 😋
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I called the courthouse today to confirm that they received the certificate of completion for the traffic diversion program for the speeding ticket my son got. They withdrew the ticket on the 22nd and she said that he had gotten it done very quickly and “kudos to him.” RELIEF