Share your NSV of the day- Monday, Sept 26th

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Thought this would be a nice way for all of us to share our NSV(Non-Scale Victory)s together! Whether it's little or big, I bet each of us could Identify an NSV or two each day- what's yours today?

Mine was when I was getting dressed this morning- I decided just for the heck of it to put on a size 8 skirt I haven't worn in 3 years, (When I started a month and a half ago, I was wearing a size 11) and the skirt fit! :)

Replies

• Texas_Nana
    Texas_Nana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My sister kindly pointed out to me the dress I was wearing is way too big for me...I hadn't realized it was so obvious. Guess it is time to retire this one!
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation this week and still logging my calories AND getting in a swim everyday because this awesome place in the North GA mountains has a GREAT indoor pool.
  • mrdavidjk
    Options
    the sheer amount of exercise i have done today
    2hr45 mins on the air walker
    an hour moving the lawn
    and another hour walking the dogs
    and im still raring to go
  • Eleisabelle
    Options
    Ran a mud race this weekend and did WAY better on the upper body obstacles than I thought I would--on all the obstacles, actually. I'm feeling very strong today! :)
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I went shopping this weekend and on a whim tried on an adorable button down shirt. For the first time in many, many years, I tried on a button down and there was NO gaping at all between the buttons. I almost cried because I was so happy. Now to work on getting into a smaller size! :)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Woke up early for work this morning and thought it would be fun to do a 20 minute Turbo Jam session. I am now at my desk feling great!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    My husband told me the sex was sexier now that we have lost a combined 75 lbs :embarassed:
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I put a dress on that had previously been too short (because of my ample thighs and rear) it fit perfectly and I didnt look like a hooker in it :wink:
    This morning a put on a pair of pants that were obscenely tight, now they are perfect, but not for long hopefully :smile:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    My jeans definitely feel looser on me today!! Yay! But.........I hate when I get the saggy butt look. I need a brazilian butt lift lol!!!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    20 minutes on the ellpitical!!! I can usually only do 5!!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I work with a bunch of Florida State grads, so I naturally threw on my Clemson button down shirt this morning, which I have not worn in a while. It a little on the the loose side to begin with, but after today, the shirt will be officially moved into the "yeah, no, that's too big" pile and donated on the next run to Goodwill.
  • katieruns
    Options
    I ran for 3 minutes non-stop today - twice and two weeks ago I could barely run for one minute... and my blazer jacket didn't bust out when I sat down in my car today to go to work... it stayed lose against my stomach. :) Amazing what just 6 lbs can do. :)

And what a great idea this is!!!! I think it's a great way to focus on the little successes every day until we reach our longer term goals... WTG!!! :drinker:
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have worn nothing but elastic band slacks for the last 6 months, then this morning, I tried on a pair of button/zip slacks and they fit! Not tight nor breath constricting, but honest to goodness fit....they feel great!
  • rainbowcandy2004
    Options
    I went shopping for some cold weather work out clothes as it is getting colder up here in MN...I saw a cool shirt in 5x and 6x tried the 6x on and was like this is too big and only will get bigger so I tried the 5x on and it fit not even that tight plus it was on clearance so I am down one shirt size and 3 maybe 4 pant sizes. YEA:happy:
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I went shopping and grabbed three different dresses, all in different sizes.

The smallest size was an 18...It's probably been 6 or 7 years since I could wear an 18.

I never thought I would be excited to be in the "teens" again lol but I am!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements this morning and found I have lost 10 inches in the last 5 weeks!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I upped my bar weight for my Body Pump class by 5 lbs and was able to still keep up with the rest of the class!!!
  • southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When I got dressed for work this morning, I actually liked the way I looked. That's been a long time coming. :bigsmile:
  • swimtaxi
    Options
    I went shopping for more "interim" clothes because so much of my stuff is super baggy. I was in size 14 during my last interim trip. This time i could actually get into some 12 pants. The scales haven't gone down but i must be losing inches (i never measured them). Even better I looked at a picture a co-worker took of me at an event last week and I actually liked it. I looked smaller! In the mirror I still see a "fat" me so that picture made me really happy and motivated to get back to work to reach my goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!