🍃🍂September Daily Weigh-in and Logging Challenge🍂🍃

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)- Well, there’s the Pasta affect. Always with Pasta! No worries though, this too shall pass. I am planning a good day today. Didn’t have to put my DGS on the bus afterall. I forgot it was a holiday weekend and no school today. Where does the time go?

09/02-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/03-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    @ManifestingToday Welcome to this wonderful group!

Welcome back @jm216, @Haswlrs, @melwillbehealthy, @buckeyebabe7l7, @deepwoodslady!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I'm finding it a bit hard to keep up because all my challenges seem to start at the same time...but I love this group so I am going to do my best <3
    I'm Janice...54 yrs old, married 26 years with 4 kids, One 24 week old grandbaby and a small zoo :D I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark. I am an avid cyclist...I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read(audiobooks) and watch movies!!😁
    9 year breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion in my knees, but all bearable for now..
    Highest weight:197.6
    Goals:
    1. Following my Les Mills September calendar
    2. Yoga
    3. Tracking everything
    4. Journaling

September WI
    1 - 154.2 - up again but not sad about it - ate out - BFF's birthday yesterday <3

@ManifestingToday I follow him on TikToc and insta...huge help after my gallbladder surgery :)

@HASWLRS I started my journey because I developed Osteoarthritis in them - stemming from a bad ski accident - but it was the best decision I ever made for me <3 Put you first!!!
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    @ManifestingToday Welcome to this wonderful group!

Thank you! :)
    @ManifestingToday I follow him on TikToc and insta...huge help after my gallbladder surgery :)
    He's quite good and a positive force. I'm glad his videos helped you. I seem to be tweaking my back or knee every so often, and I can usually find a video of his to help me through it.

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej Janice, what challenges are you currently doing? I know I have seen you around the castle before so I assume one of them is the Hogwart's Challenge.
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm 46 years old, mom of five. I've been carrying some extra weight around for several years and been feeling pretty crappy physically. I'm ready to put some effort into my physical health! Thank you for this thread-- I think the emphasis on the DAILY habits will help me!!!

I'm short and currently in the "Overweight" category of my BMI.

Sept. 1- 141.0
    Sept. 2-
    Sept. 3-
    Sept. 4-
    Sept. 5-
    Sept. 6-
    Sept. 7-
    Sept. 8-
    Sept. 9-
    Sept. 10-
    Sept. 11-
    Sept. 12-
    Sept. 13-
    Sept. 14-
    Sept. 15-
    Sept. 16-
    Sept. 17-
    Sept.18-
    Sept. 19-
    Sept. 20-
    Sept. 21-
    Sept. 22-
    Sept. 23-
    Sept. 24-
    Sept. 25-
    Sept. 26-
    Sept. 27-
    Sept. 28-
    Sept. 29-
    Sept. 30-
  • makanacapellocullen
    Options
    Starting weight: 302.6
    Goal weight: 150
    Height: 5’5”
    Sept. Goal: 294 lbs.

Sept. 1: 302.6
    Sept. 2:
    Sept. 3:
    Sept. 4:
    Sept. 5:
    Sept. 6:
    Sept. 7:
    Sept. 8:
    Sept. 9:
    Sept. 10:
    Sept. 11:
    Sept. 12:
    Sept. 13:
    Sept. 14:
    Sept. 15:
    Sept. 16:
    Sept. 17:
    Sept. 18:
    Sept. 19:
    Sept. 20:
    Sept. 21:
    Sept. 22:
    Sept. 23:
    Sept. 24:
    Sept. 25:
    Sept. 26:
    Sept. 27:
    Sept. 28:
    Sept. 29:
    Sept. 30:
  • BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi, All! I'm a 46 year-old, 5'4" mom of four who always has some new ailment each month. Lol. My sciatica has finally subsided but I still have this lingering, painful rotator cuff/deltoid sprain. I'm a two-time cancer survivor and, as a result, it seems that I am prone to injury and slow healing. I've had some allergic reactions again, so daily and accurate logging is essential. My fitness goals are to continue my PT exercises, take more walks in this glorious fall weather, enjoy playing rugby when I can, and drop down into a new decade.

9/01 - 181.4
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1- 141.0 I logged :)
    Sept. 2- 139.2

Yep, that's what happens when you log (and stay under)! Well done!
  • ManifestingToday
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    Starting Weight Aug 2023: 212.7

September Goals:
    Lose 2 lbs. | Consistently log food | Bike &/or Treadmill 4 days a week | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

1 Sep: 207.1
    2 Sep: 206.6
    3 Sep:

Have a great Saturday!
  • ManifestingToday
    Options
    Welcome, @Laufmane ! I'm new to the group too. Wishing you good success as you get started with your journey.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)- Well, there’s the Pasta affect. Always with Pasta! No worries though, this too shall pass. I am planning a good day today. Didn’t have to put my DGS on the bus afterall. I forgot it was a holiday weekend and no school today. Where does the time go?

09/02-192.2-(Trend Weight 194.7)- The handymen were here until 11:00 pm with unexpected work on the new bow window in the livingroom. The old handyman is the one who purchased and brought the window in and his measurements were off by quite a bit so there was a lot of retrofitting involved. There are still a few finishing touches to be done next week. So….it was a grab & go day for food all day. I was WAY OVER on the carbs but my calories were under plan. No exercise. Exhausted when they left but slept very good last night. I’m Shocked & Thrilled to see the scale was okay this morning. I plan a peaceful day today but will try to get off my butt and do some form of exercise. I’ve been getting way too lax on it, even on days I can easily fit something in.

09/03-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/04-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

• fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    I'm Janice...54 yrs old, married 26 years with 4 kids, One 24 week old grandbaby and a small zoo :D I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark. I am an avid cyclist...I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read(audiobooks) and watch movies!!😁
    9 year breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion in my knees, but all bearable for now..
    Highest weight:197.6
    Goals:
    1. Following my Les Mills September calendar
    2. Yoga
    3. Tracking everything
    4. Journaling

September WI
    1 - 154.2 - up again but not sad about it - ate out - BFF's birthday yesterday <3
    2 - 154.2 - Just glad it's leveled out again :)

@HASWLRS Yes on Hogwarts - also GOT (Game of Thrones) and BLC on CAMO CREW - which I have been doing for about 10 years now. We started out on Sparkpeople and they closed the site so we moved the whole challenge here...I was also doing the Ultimate Accountability Challenge but I like this group much more...too many people just discourages me...

@ddainiak Thank you :p