JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 234

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    There are specific colors it will accept. Perhaps @tiabirdie56 still has a list of them she can share?
    @deepwoodslady, Donna, I do still have the post. I have to check if the links are still active. I don't have time this weekend to update it though.

@tiabirdie56 Okay. Thanks.
  • steffibabiie
    steffibabiie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @GettingFitOver50 sending the biggest hugs 🧡 be patient and lenient with yourself, this must be such a difficult time.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @cchassee @camandjarvis There are three of us october that I know of. I am the 26th. Funny you both have issues figuring our your age as well. :P

Camandjarvis. A larger differential for DH and I would likely help my "age" issue. DH and I met in 8th grade math class which explains our proximity. :)

Mine is the 17th. I AM CRACKING UP!
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    R234

F 65, 5’6”

234RG:Continue Focus on PROCESS. Daily Goals: IF, H2O, Calories (1200-1400) Macros (10-60-30), 10k steps, 500+ activity calories, Journal. Weekly: 🏋️‍♀️ 3x, 🪜12–3–30 4x and face the ⚖️ 3x ! My ultimate goal is to not EVER let the scale impact my mood or determination!

⚖️RG- Lose 2.8 lbs to 135. I probably won’t reach based on August results, but I refuse to lower my goal…

RGW 135
    UGW 128.0

8/30 137.8 (233 EW)
    8/31 DNW
    9/1 DNW
    9/2 137.0
    9/3 DNW
    9/4 DNW
    9/5 W
    9/6 DNW
    9/7 DNW
    9/8 W

Good 🍀everyone!

9/2 ⚖️ 137
    It’s official. My body is seriously different. WHAT AM I?! No whosh at all since the beginning. NONE! I’m sorry, but I just want a whosh!

Yesterday was a lazy day. Got in 8K steps and barely 45 minutes of exercise. I felt like my body just needed a break and a rest day. Back on it today. Calories: 1171, macros✅. But I’m still not eating enough. Still want to get below 130 and stay there. Just how long will it take? And of course I realize once I get to maintenance it’s going to be FOREVER… Once I hit my weight goal, I’m going to hire a trainer for 4-6 wks (reward) to keep me going.

NSV: Braved the scale. Not fun. BUT: Cannot begin to express how much better I feel… Mentally, I have to keep at it.

9/1 I think I forgot to post yesterday? and I’m too lazy to go back and check for a third time.
    Checked off all my daily goals yesterday. Still haven’t done 12-3-30 for several days. I can’t decide if I want to do it today because I’m still sipping coffee! I got my 10k steps in yesterday plus two hours of exercise minutes… Burning 800+ active calories. I consumed about 1200 cal yesterday. I don’t think I’m eating enough, but nothing in my house is tempting me… Maybe that’s the way it should be?!
    Oh, I did splurge yesterday and added HALF A SMALL BANANA in my protein shake… Half a banana sent my carbs into oblivion. It was NOT NOT NOT worth it…

Lots of errands today. Get to see my grandson and oh…. (The ⚖️ is tomorrow. Ugh!) And must go to the grocery to prep for the next few days….

NSV. i’m feeling so much better. Not only physically, but mentally. Definitely still having moments of doubt, (now) since it’s taking so DAMN long to lose a freaking ounce… A literal ounce!

I’ll be sure to dedicate my body to science …. Because it is definitely an anomaly. What has changed so much in three years? In 2020, I lost 15 pounds in eight weeks and kept most off till nine months ago… Now I’m struggling to lose 7 IN 40 days… Go figure!

The heat’s over and today WILL be a very good day! (Coffee complete!)

Let’s do this! 💪🏻🙌🏻
    🛑🎢!
    ———————————-

8/30 I checked off all my boxes yesterday except 10k steps (only 8k). No strength training or 12-3-30 yesterday either (travel). And I probably won’t get to it today because I’m still traveling today. Sticking to calories /macros and playing tennis tonight.

1230 cal yesterday/ 95 exercise minutes. Got my protein by adding a protein shake… Back to IF because the weather is cooler. MFP Is now 💯 a daily habit. Recording every morsel.

Thoroughly engaged reading everyone’s posts yesterday. Many kernels of wisdom. Our struggles are the same but different. It’s all a battle of the mind…. Thought patterns. Change /stop unhealthy thought patterns, and actions will change. I have to keep pounding that in my head….

Pretty sure the heat wave is gone. Yesterday was in the 70s as I walked outside… This morning is even cooler - I almost feel like I need a sweater! 😃

Still moving forward.

Good luck 🍀 to everyone!

Let’s do this! 💪🏻🙌🏻
    🛑🎢!
    ———————————-

8/29 MY FOURTH ROUND!
    Past 30 days:
    Lost 5.8 lbs
    NSV:
    ✅Established healthier routine.
    ✅ Calories, Macros, Journal & Water
    ✅ 10k steps -did not hit every day but I am averaging 4700 steps /per day MORE than last month. Avg just under 10k per day in last 30 days.
    ✅Avg >100 exercise min per day. (Increase of 15 minutes per day avg over July)
    ✅Learned lots about myself
    ✅Positive mind-set (mostly)
    ✅Way more energy/feel better
    ✅Clothes fitting better
    ✅Began 12-3-30 & Strength training

RGW 135
    UGW 128.0

8/30 137.8 (233 EW)
    8/31 DNW
    9/1 DNW
    9/2 W
    9/3 DNW