Men's thought on tall women?

mandeiko
mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
Kinda curious since there's a thread on tall men...

Replies

• Love them....
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,578 Member
    Would 5'8 and above be considered "tall"?
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Love Tall Women!!!!
  • Being 6'1" I'm all for it....
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Would 5'8 and above be considered "tall"?

I'm 5'7" and most consider me tall?
  • Tall Women = Good
    Of course...
    Shorter women = good... Hmmm I think it really depends on the woman honey
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Hot is hot, 5-0 or 6-0.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I've dated many women taller than me in the past, including a 3-4 year relationship, my prom date, and some others. My wife is only 2 inches shorter than I am, and I have dated shorter women than her as well.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Curious, as I'm 5'9"..
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    I could care less. Just another physical attribute. Tall, short, fat, skinny... none of them matter much if your a bi**h....
  • love this - I am 5ft 8 and HATE it and HATE when I wear heels as I hate when I am taller then any man... But thanks for posting this :) xx
  • Tall women are the best!!! I had no idea they CAME in >6' when I was in highschool.. I don't know where you amazons were hiding but I am sure sorry I missed ya!
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    As a 6' tall woman, I would say most men seem to prefer women to be at least a little shorter than them. My hubby always points out that he has a 1/2" in height on me...Of course when I wear heels, it's a whole different story
  • erickirb
    Tall Women = Good
    Of course...
    Shorter women = good... Hmmm I think it really depends on the woman honey

agreed
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    When you're nose to nose, you're toes is in it, and, when you're toes to toes, you're nose is in it.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 846 Member
    I'm 6ft & athletic build, my hubby is 5ft 9 & stocky. Doesn't matter when you are lying down :love:
  • erickirb
    I'm 6ft & athletic build, my hubby is 5ft 9 & stocky. Doesn't matter when you are lying down :love:

You are correct, any height difference gets cut in half when you are laying down.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    I'm surprise there are some men who like tall women! Makes me feel better! It just seems most guys like short women. Like 5'7 and shorter...so yea that makes me feel better lol oh yea and I'm 5'9! I'm tall and I love to wear heels! My ex-boyfriend was my height and hmm he didn't like me to wear heels. And so I do now that I'm single lol I wear them all the time! So I feel much better now lol :)
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    As a 6' tall woman, I would say most men seem to prefer women to be at least a little shorter than them. My hubby always points out that he has a 1/2" in height on me...Of course when I wear heels, it's a whole different story

THANK YOU FOR WEARING HEELS! I love when a tall woman has the confidence to wear heels. I'm (almost) taller than my bf in heels and I love it :)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member

Or hubby standing, wife bent over a chair. Just an idea on height equalization.