Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more friends. I had to take a break a couple months back but I'm here again and ready to be healthy again. Add me!
    I can’t add friends from the app on my iPhone. Please add me.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've been out for so long that I'm blown away that I actually remembered my password.
    Maybe some new friends will help keep me motivated to log my food and stay on schedule for workouts.
    All are welcome :smile:
  • rcxkfbkm8v
    rcxkfbkm8v Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello world.
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m back and doing the MFP…again…

My name is Mike and over the last year, have been through a LOT. With all the stress of life, I gained back about 20-25 pounds and looking to lose that again over the next couple months. I HATE to diet, but always eat better while I get back on track with my workouts so I’m not that worried.

I love having friends on here to talk to and also to help motivate me and keep me accountable. Please add me as a friend and let’s chat and help each other out!4izj128rtxks.jpeg
  • Dr_Jay_23
    Dr_Jay_23 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Gained alot during COVID and have 100% WFH desk jobs. I gained alot and ended at around 330 lbs. Have been logging food and walking and 3 months later Im down 50 lbs. Im determined to get back where I need to be to feel better. MFP helps me do that. always lookiing for friends to give and get support through this uphill journey
  • ThisIsMegs53
    ThisIsMegs53 Posts: 96 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m always happy to cheer on people’s achievements and motivate each other.
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can never have too much support on here, I'm 49 years old from the UK looking to maintain my health into middle age. Feel free to add me!
  • JulimarieS
    JulimarieS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not "new" to MFP, but it's been about 12 years since I logged in. 57.5 years young and a wee bit outta shape and overweight. I workout 3 to 5 times a week at home, with the help of some ladies on YouTube. I like to switch it up between weights, Pilates & cardio, since we gotta keep our bodies guessing! Now that I'm back on MFP I am looking for and to give support and inspiration. So, I will be friending and please do the same. I do have a bit of a potty mouth, but I promise to keep it PG for you folks :blush: Thanks for being here and really looking forward to my journey with you folks ♥
  • lavarjharrell
    lavarjharrell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Returning user to MFP after QUITE a while away. After some injuries that sidelined me for a bit, I’m definitely needing to get back into a healthier lifestyle and have always found the community helpful. Looking for support and motivation and I always return the sentiment.

Feel free to add me
  • Runation
    Runation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Back again trying to get myself sorted using myfitnesspal for food logging, peloton for exercises feel free to add me here or on peloton name is runath
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Always keen to get more friends on here.
  • nroset1085
    nroset1085 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Back on MFP after a couple of years off after having my kids (twins!), and the covid weight gain, and all of that. Started over with a new account and in need of new friends so we can motivate each other!! Feel free to add me!!
  • harmoneezy5368
    harmoneezy5368 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I got sober about 3 years ago and gained about 50 lbs or so. I am working to get to my goal but also focus on health in general. Feel free to add me!
  • Eagles8080
    Eagles8080 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    day 1 of diet. I need more friends. Please add me. Goal is to drop at least 50-60 pounds. cheers
  • AM_1974
    Options
    Yes please!
  • kirstelcofc
    kirstelcofc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I’m new here and looking to make friends to support each other and get healthier. Have over 100 to lose. Looking for accountability also. I’m in the Carolinas. Hope to hear from you!
  • pauloalvarez000000
    Options
    I'm new here my name is Henry I'd love to meet new people here I'd need all the motivation and support I can get ... please can someone teach me how to add people I'd love to learn that I haven't figured it out yet...thanks
  • Twinkletoes2023
    Twinkletoes2023 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 12kg in 9 weeks on TDR, I have 3 more weeks to go before I introduce a healthy food diet and increase my exercise. I’ve found it easier without friends for this period but I’m open to it again now the TDR is coming to an end.

Friends welcome 😊
  • AM_1974
    Options
    49 from the UK, feel free to add me!
  • black_jay
    black_jay Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looking for a group of guys that are trying to lose weight. Need an accountability group