Progress Pics - 3 months of hard work and half way there!!

Options
talia25
talia25 Posts: 35 Member
Hi all

Well, I started this journey about 3 months ago now as I jumped on the scales and realised I was the heaviest I have ever been and was getting close to triple figures. I had done quite well at the start of last year and lost about 5kgs before my wedding (actually really proud of myself right now cos as of 2 weeks ago I am now less than that!)

I just started by counting my calories and making healthier choices, completely cutting out fast food which we had been eating a lot of, and joined the gym and started going for walks with the dogs. After about 6 weeks, I decided to get the 30DS after seeing the great results on here, but lost motivation after 2 days into L2 and it just sat in its cover. Then I started slacking off at the gym and dint go for about 2 weeks, and whilst I didn’t gain any weight, I didn’t lose any either  So, decided to get my *kitten* back into gear and start the 30DS again and am committed to finishing this time even if I hate doing it some days, and have been getting back to the gym. My typical week for exercise now is 30DS every morning as well as walking the dogs for 30 mins, then 3 evenings a week I go to the gym and do some strength exercises and on the bike or treadmill for 25 mins. On the weekends I have been upping my walk with the dogs to 60 mins, however pushed that even further on Sunday just gone and 2 x 60 min walks, felt great!

Anyway, time for some numbers and pics :embarassed:

Date Weight (kg) Weight (pounds) Chest Waist Hips
13/6/11(starting weight) 98.1 216 41 38 45
10/9/11(D1 30DS 4 real this time!!) 82.4 181 36 32.6 41
27/9/11(D16 and halfway there) 81.7 180 36 32.2 40
Lost so far 16.4 36 5 5.8 5

13/6/11 Front
May11Front.jpg

13/6/11 Side
May11Side.jpg

13/6/11 Back
May11Back.jpg

10/9/11 Front
10Sep11Front.jpg

10/9/11 Side
10Sep11Side.jpg

10/9/11 Back
10Sep11Back.jpg

27/9/11 Front
27Sep11Front.jpg

27/9/11 Side
27Sep11Side.jpg

27/9/11 Back
27Sep11Back.jpg

I figure if I put this on here, then I am also more accountable so will update with more numbers and pics at the end of the 30DS, and then plan on going for round 2 of it as well. My goal weight is 68kgs (or 150 pounds) and I am 5’9 and ¼! I would love to be there by Christmas as going interstate to see family, but will take whatever I get as this is not just a diet but a new lifestyle :tongue:

Ciao
Talz

Replies

• jag1990
    Options
    your image tags didn't work.

Wow goodjob, i just started on here but i have already lost nearly 2kg and in my second week now and Im also keen to make this a lifestyle change :)
  • talia25
    Options
    I just noticed that, how do i get them to work?? :frown:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that, how do i get them to work?? :frown:
    change IMG to lower case, img
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hard work really does pay off!
  • talia25
    Options
    Ooh, thanks, they are there now
  • Chai
    Chai Posts: 22
    Options
    Its amazing what 3 months of hard work will do for you! Wow, thanks for posting!
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    You look great! keep up the good work :)
  • blarics11
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing - especially for those, like myself, who are just getting started.
  • rachel197888
    Options
    Your results are absolutely amazing and inspiring. All i can say is WOW.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Way to go - your looking awesome! Keep it up!!!
  • knetterk
    Options
    Awsome!!! You look great and thank you for sharing how you got there!!! Very helpful and gives me more motivation!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can definitely tell the weight loss! You look awesome!!!! Keep up the great work :D Thanks for posting :)
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference!!! well done:)
  • LovelyLo23
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • talia25
    Options
    Thanks for all your kind words. I am actually starting to like the way I look when I see myself in the mirror, and thats the best feeling, and Im feeling more confident in myself. Its amazing how what starts out as a physical change turns into a mental and emotional change as well, I just feel sooo much better in my whole self, and I know its just going to improve. So, to those of you out there on this journey as well, keep your chin up and keep going cos its definitely worth it
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing progress!!! Congrats!! You look great!
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! :) You look amazing :)
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!