• jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you for this challenge

9/26 SW- 208.5 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 195 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Anything it takes
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?-A spa day
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- stay motivated and focussed
  • theMunchies
    Options
    9/23 SW: 61.3 kg (135.1 lbs)

09/26 CW: 60.8 kg (134 lbs)

GW by Halloween: 56 kg (123.4 lbs)

*What Im willing to do to lose the weight this week? Eat healthy, don't go over calories. Start JM's 30DS, stick to mini-challenge http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352047-carolinamomma3-mini-weekly-challenge - Run on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
  • BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope its not too late to join, I've been dragging myself for the past few months and really need a challenge to kick my butt into gear.

9/26 SW - 211 lbs
    GW by Halloween- 21 lb pumpkin
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Get back to working out 4 times a week for at least an hour. Incorporate weight training into my workout instead of just doing cardio. Stick to eating healthy, regardless if there are unhealthy options at hand.
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Confidence in knowing I look great in my halloween costume.
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- This is my first group challenge, but one of my many personal challenges. THIS time, I'm going to stay motivated and not let life or laziness sabatoge me.
  • mangojelly
    mangojelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in
    My weight this morning is 181 lbs.
    I lost 1 pound this week
    I completed the mini challenge of 200 squats
    I exercised 4 times for 60 minutes during the week
    I tracked my food everyday
    This is my first challenge so I hope this is how we check in with each other on progress. Thanks:wink:
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    save
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    9/12-220
    9/19-216

I finished my 200 squats. Good luck everyone this week.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    This isn't a change from yesterday when I joined, but it's a loss from last week, so I'll take it. Keep it up everyone!

9/19- 180.8
    9/26- 177.7
    GW by Halloween- 171
    What I'm willing to do to lose the weight? - Limit my chocolate/sweets intake
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Fun Halloween costume for party I'm throwing
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- First challenge, but goal is to stick with it!
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

my pumpkin will be 10 lbs.
    sw as of 9/19 165lbs
    halloween goal 155lbs

What am I willing to do to lose weight? actually do my dvds 6x week
    What will my reward be on halloween? i want to say take my kids almond joys they get but that probably isnt a good idea so I will say buy 2 new shirts.
    What will I do differently in this challange then other challenges? Actually check in on mondays!

Feel free to add me.

down 1lb. 164lbs.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am joining today. Thank you for the open group, I always find the group challenges to late and they are closed.
    My pumpkin will be 8 lbs.
    9/26 SW- 172.4 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 164.4 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Exercise more and watch my food intake
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Hopefully some new jeans
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- This is my first, I plan to stick it out!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun. Count me in. Hoping for a 12 pound pumpkin!

9/19 SW- 226 lbs
    GW by Halloween- 214 lbs
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Two a day workouts twice a week
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween? - I'll have to think on this one a little
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I'm pretty successful with group challenges so not different, but I will commit to doing the mini challenges and checking in with the group!
  • 1nsands
    Options
    9/19 SW- 168.2
    GW by Halloween- 156-149lbs (12.2 - 19.2 pound pumpkin. I'm determined to get into a healthy weight range for my height)
    What I'm willing to do to lose the weight? - Walk or do yoga during lunch at work. And do the kettleball workouts!
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Start trying to get pregnant...
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I need to refocus and be back on track the way I was when I lost the first 13 pounds after joining MFP.

^^ That was my original

9/19 SW - 168.2
    9/26 CW - 166.6
    Total lost - 1.6

GW - 156(-149)
    Still to go? 10.6 pounds with just over a month to lose it in.

Also, I was sick over the weekend... so I didn't finish the squat challenge. Maybe today???
  • earthymom
    earthymom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm joining today. Thanks for the opportunity! This is my first challenge.

My pumpkin will be 7 lbs.

9/26 SW- 147 lbs.
    GW by Halloween- 140 lbs.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Do at least 3 days of cardio and 1 day of weight training per week
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Looking great in my costume!
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- I'm a first-timer. :)
  • supa57
    Options
    I think i will join the group... Sounds like a neat challenge... :happy:
  • slender_sunshine
    Options
    I would love to join. I only want to lose a tiny 5 lb pumpkin by halloween, though, since I'm relatively new on MFP and sort of struggling

9/26 SW- 153 lbs
    GW by Halloween- 148 lbs
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Work out at least 30 minutes everyday. Give up sodas completely. Weight train at least 2x a week.
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- buy something I've been wanting for a while -- not sure which something yet, but perhaps something clothing related.
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before?- first challenge :)
  • slender_sunshine
    Options
    What will I do differently in this challenge than other challenges tried before?- Hang posters in my house with my pumpkin....color in sections as I lose :) Hopefully I have my full pumpkin colored in by Halloween

I love this idea :D
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join this challenge too! When I first started MFP a year ago I lost 20 pounds and sadly I've gained 12 back. I really need to get back on track and stay motivated.

My weight today is 238.8
    My Halloween goal is to lose an 8 pound pumpkin.
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? Drink more water, log my food, and start exercising regularly.
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween? new jewelry
    What will I do differently in this challenge then other challenges tried before? Keep with the challenge
  • salvarado08
    salvarado08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    First Monday Check-in:

200 squats: Done! (eventhought 150 of them were last night at about 9pm!)
    SW:193
    9/26: 189 - though I think that is mostly water weight.
    GW: 183

Hope everyone did fabulously!
    I want to lose a pumpkin! My lovely pumpkin shall be 10 lbs. Sorry I'm a little late at joining :)

9/22 SW - 193
    GW by Halloween- 183 (10 lb pumpkin)
    What Im willing to do to lose the weight? - Continue tracking and complete all the mini-challenges
    What will my reward be when I reach my goal on Halloween?- Take hubby to the movies
    What will I do differently in this challenge than other challenges tried before?- I too am just starting on MFP and my first round of challenges. I am just learning the ropes and doing my best!
  • theMunchies
    Options
    SOOOO excited because I just finished my food and exercise diary for today and the little red message said that if all days were like today... I would reach my Halloween goal weight in 5 weeks! (that's just 1 week before Halloween) makes me happy that it could actually be a realistic goal.
  • Wendy33510
    Options
    Monday check in: 166.8

I didn't weight last monday but that is a 1.6 lb. loss since friday so it works for me :)

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!!:happy: