What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• mccann11959
    mccann11959 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Under 100 kgs by new years eve!
    Only 2.2 kgs left, so excited![/quote
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    @stantonkim15 (and anyone else who might be interested) Check out the Ultimate Accountability Challenge group, our goals align perfectly with yours! It is set to private now for the month, but you can still join -- it's all explained in the intro.
  • takinitalloff
    Options
    @CakeIsTooCute Congrats on your very impressive progress so far! Here's to you seeing those 300's soon :)
  • takinitalloff
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Guys, I need help. I've been in the gym for almost a year. But my diet is not great. I just am starting up with tracking calories again because I need accountability.

I have just the thing for you, Suzanne (and anyone else who's interested). The Ultimate Accountability Challenge is a group that focuses on building three sustainable daily habits: tracking all food, staying within our calorie allowance, and getting 20 minutes of exercise a day. The group is now private for the rest of the month, but you can still join -- it's all explained in the intro. Come check it out and join us, you won't regret it. (And don't be intimidated... we're all there to work on our health together.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!