Replies

• gaby89
    gaby89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great, job!!!!!!
  • lucyrose_
    lucyrose_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!! I'm on day 11, so first day of level two... eek!! I can't wait to compare my before/after pictures (unfortunately I took them in my underwear so i can post them on here!!) BUT I did take measurements... hopefully there will be a change!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Amazing results and you're only half way through!! I completed day 27 today and if my results are anything like yours I will be well pleased with my self. Well done and keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazed at the difference!

Great job, I am on Day 10 and I am so happy with the results so far!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread. I am getting discouraged as I am on day 8 and still can't see any changes, with the exception of my stamina.
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! great job!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, i get so much inspiration from other people, hoping i can inspire just one person to keep going :)
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I'm on day 9 and I can't wait to get to the halfway mark. Your pics are encouraging!! Q
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!