Because its been so long!!

Options
Welp.. here I am again - Original weight 495ish - meh rounding up 500lbs. Currently - I keep bouncing between 290-305 - and frankly I know its all about my eating patterns and level of exercise. This time - I am much older (45+) and I know all too well that if I keep going this way I will end up like my brothers and sisters - canes, crutches and wheelchairs... There is too much in my life that I want to do and experience... I know what needs to be done - yes keeping track of what I am eating and DOING the exercise... Thus the reason I am here... I welcome new pals that are on the same journey as me!!

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome!

I didn't get active until my late 40s, and stayed overweight/obese until 59-60. You're not too late, and if your experience is like mine, quality of life improvements can be really major from getting more active and reaching a healthy weight.

I'm cheering for you to succeed!
  • MacLowCarbing
    MacLowCarbing Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Never too late as long as you're still alive & kicking. I'm 54 and I'm doing better now than I have in 20+ yrs health wise. Wish I would've done it then but it took me a while to find what worked for me. No point in looking back, onward & upward.
  • DayDreams1996
    DayDreams1996 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The struggle of losing weight is hard, but slow and steady wins the race. You got this! 😄😁
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job maintaining your 200 lb loss!