Replies

• BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Maths
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,313 Member
    Options
    My clients mom telling me I'm grat at my job!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Took my client a gift and her parents, who I met before were sooo happy to see me and thank me in person. This job is fun
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,942 Member
    Options
    I called my son and could hardly hear him talking because there were so many kids talking, laughing, yelling while he kept telling them to get out of the garage, he was closing the door.
    I asked him if all the neighborhood kids were at his house, he said he thought so.
    “Mom, I don’t even know who they all are!”
    😂😂😂
    I think it’s awesome kids like hanging out at my grandkids house,
    means they have lots of friends. 🥰
  • UAreUrOnlyLimit
    UAreUrOnlyLimit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    Willow got her first grooming and did amazing. The groomer said she didn’t put her in a kennel because she was so sweet and well behaved. Let her roam the shop. Now to figure out the grooming cadence so her hair can grow out and not get matted.

si622q8o1caj.jpeg

czj9buxxs946.jpeg

What a cute little face 🐶
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Sometimes trolls make me laugh out loud
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Had two butter tarts today with no cares
  • BriansTrident
    edited October 2023
    Options
    When she 🤳 multiple times during your busy work day to cheer you up. Then listens to your whining about work, that’s ❤️.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Had two butter tarts today with no cares

One should never care about eating butter tarts
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Went to watch another friends team today. I know several on this team too but got to sit with one of my friends' parents to watch. It was fun...I miss my skating friends....do I chance skating on a team and wrecking my shoulder
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Last minute change of plans 🥰 and my new wax melts
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Today after a good while I lost 126 lbs, with 12 of that being over the last year...and I did lose strength but I still squat 1.5 * bw and went from no chin ups to 13.

Really looking forward to eating a bit more and working on getting stronger.

That's pretty amazing 👏
  • UAreUrOnlyLimit
    UAreUrOnlyLimit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today after a good while I lost 126 lbs, with 12 of that being over the last year...and I did lose strength but I still squat 1.5 * bw and went from no chin ups to 13.

Congrats 🥳 Nice work!
  • BriansTrident
    Options
    She has an impressive amount of tools
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options

Congratulations and enjoy that extra food 😊
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Wow congratulations that's an amazing accomplishment!!