Share your NSV of the day- Monday, Sept 26th

Options
124»

Replies

• Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much I had to put another one down. I had a stressful day at work, I wanted to eat everything in site but the feeling passed about 2 minutes after it came on. Then when I got home I couldnt wait to go work out just to get rid of the stress and once I got there I couldnt stop, now I feel great and confident.
  • arikag
    arikag Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much I had to put another one down. I had a stressful day at work, I wanted to eat everything in site but the feeling passed about 2 minutes after it came on. Then when I got home I couldnt wait to go work out just to get rid of the stress and once I got there I couldnt stop, now I feel great and confident.

Awesome! thanks for double sharing :) maybe I'll start another NSV post tomorrow AM!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    washed all my jeans and "cotton pants" and dried them in the dryer .. and i'm not even worried that they will be too tight when I go to put them on .. that I will have to wear them for a couple of hours to get the "stretched out". They actually fit BETTER fresh out of the dryer before they get to baggy!!!!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I went down two pants sizes... XL to M ..so I bought new pants today!
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    people noticing I'm getting smaller, I hadn't even noticed! I felt the difference but looking at myself every day I tend to forget what i looked like before :)
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I ran faster than I have done! And I didn't feel like dying!
  • Kel3369
    Kel3369 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    These are all so great and inspiring!

Here are my NSV's for the 26th 1. I woke up this morning and my hands and ankles weren't swollen and painful.
    2. I did my first 30 minutes on the treadmill in years and I did not die. :)
    3. I kept to my diet.

I know these sound boring but they are huge to me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!