Self introduction

Options
Mthanawalla
Mthanawalla Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2023 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
Hi fitness pal community,

Just introducing myself. I’ve been on and off this app for some time, in the past my goal was to put on weight and build muscle. I have succeeded in putting on weight but I’ve come back because my bloodwork has shown that I have high triglycerides. Hopefully establishing an online presence here keeps me accountable. My goals are to eat healthier and continue to maintain lean muscle. Looking forward to working with you all.

Very Respectfully,
- MT
Tagged:

Replies

• KMNV9512
    KMNV9512 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can you give me some tips for putting weight on?how can i find homemade indian dishes on this app and count calories of them.
  • Mthanawalla
    Mthanawalla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What had really worked for me was adding mass gainer to my diet. I didn't change what I normally ate as I was very skinny. I added in mass gainer and continued to eat the same amount of food and I definitely put on weight. The mass gainer I had used was from GNC: AMP Mass XXX (not advertising). I did this while also working out everyday. If you are beginning, in my experience, just eating in a caloric surplus will help you put on weight. However, be mindful because the weight will include mostly fat if you don't exercise and not pay attention what kind of foods you are eating. I also didn't immediately consume the whole recommended serving of mass gainer. for example, I only put 2/4 recommended scoops in a shaker and consumed daily. I don't know how to find homemade Indian dishes, my advice would be to keep a count of the ingredients you use to make said Indian dishes. Once again, be mindful about adding in proper exercise along with your caloric surplus diet.

Very Respectfully,
    - MT
  • TheUnhealthyDad
    TheUnhealthyDad Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if Indian food is good for weight gain but Italian food certainly helps. 😋