LESS Alcohol ~ OCTOBER 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,192 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    @RubyRed427 😘 WOW 6 days consecutive! I know how much that must have meant to your October months talley.

As always, so wonderful to have you still with us. You were my original inspiration in Dec 2017❤

Thanks! We have been on this LA journey together and I really appreciate you! Love your posts!
  • zensome
    zensome Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    15 AF
    13 A

A little of the rails this past week with beer & food but not too much damage done. Moving on...
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    @zensome : Looking just like my August and September, which is to say: not too bad, room for improvement. At the end of September, I decided to be mostly dry until end of October. The motivation to be sober strikes me at odd moments and I try to take advantage of it.

Best of luck to you!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    18 AF
    12 A
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    22 AF
    7 A
  • zensome
    Options
    Thanks @Jthanmyfitnesspal. I am not going to be too hard on myself because I am doing so much better now than I was a year ago, I think it was this time of year I started lurking here, then jumped in in Jan. I don't post often, but having this group as a touchstone has been a huge support.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    19 AF
    12 A
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k : Your honesty will serve you well in this journey!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,560 Member
    Options
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,560 Member
    Options
    Great end to the month for me.

Finished with a Halloween party out. Drank H-zero-zero's

Come on November....whatcha got?
  • zensome
    Options
    Last post for the month, 17 AF, 14 A, not my best, not my worst. See you all in November!
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Accountability post:
    I have been MIA while traveling this past week. Ended October shy of my goals but not without reflection and lots to contemplate for November. I’m traveling for a other week and a half and will see you in November. Thanks @MissMay for commenting on the upcoming holidays! They will be here before we know it.

AF days: 17
    Current:
    AF - 14
    A - 17