Say it here...

Options

Replies

• redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I am starting to wonder if it was all just a fever dream. I can't prove otherwise.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,826 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I opened up to my boss about feeling a little overwhelmed. Now every time she talks to me she asks me how my stress levels are, and keeps turning over portions of my admin work to other people. And her manager is using it as an excuse to not give me writing assignments.

So now I’m sitting here bored, still not having an opportunity to do the one aspect of my job I actually enjoy (writing), and regretting that I ever opened my mouth to say I feel overwhelmed. All of this while applying to a couple DOZEN new jobs without getting so much as an interview request 😤 So much frustration and sadness running through my head right now.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I opened up to my boss about feeling a little overwhelmed. Now every time she talks to me she asks me how my stress levels are, and keeps turning over portions of my admin work to other people. And her manager is using it as an excuse to not give me writing assignments.

So now I’m sitting here bored, still not having an opportunity to do the one aspect of my job I actually enjoy (writing), and regretting that I ever opened my mouth to say I feel overwhelmed. All of this while applying to a couple DOZEN new jobs without getting so much as an interview request 😤 So much frustration and sadness running through my head right now.

sounds terrible 😞
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Weakness: Red nail polish
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Truly
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I was just coming here to say that
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Weakness: Red nail polish

Dis me
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    What was it? Confused, remorseful, or an *kitten*. TY 🤗
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Weakness: boys who like girls in docs & skirts
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Is it me? Am I the drama? I don’t think I’m the drama
  • alekkammer21
    alekkammer21 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Itch my twitch is hot
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Itch my twitch is hot

Simmer down there sonny. I’m old enough to be your grandma.
  • alekkammer21
    alekkammer21 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Just stating facts
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Just stating facts

Well, thank you
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Scheduling all my appts im one day...mammogram check, dentist check, eye appt check, anyone else have anxiety over doctors appts and crams that anxiety into one day?

I have never thought of doing this, but it’s pretty *kitten* smart. Majority of my anxiety just comes from making the appointments though. And then the third degree why I haven’t been in so long. Followed by the idea that one appointment won’t be enough and they’re going to want me to come back for a continuing course of treatment.

So the beauty in this is I set one day aside for anxiety of scheduling....month later I do the appts. I guess this works soso...is it terrible my doctor said you get a lollipop for finally coming in😬
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Amok amok amok amok
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    hyyy,
    Know of any good tropical islands we could go to?🥰
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    weakness: he wears his PJs low on his hips like an invitation
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There is somebody I'm quite worried about on here but we're not friends so I can't DM them. As such, this post is mostly pointless, I just hope you're doing okay.