nuttella

13»

Replies

• Nutella and brie panini. Seriously. A-mazing.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Haven't had it for quite a while but it is good on bananas!
  • vsharkey
    vsharkey Posts: 20 Member
    Oh my god do I love Nutella! I have an unopened jar in my pantry that I am resisting opening, because I know I'll want to eat it on EVERYTHING. I will eat it straight out of the jar.
    There's a place by me that makes Nutella and banana crepes. Now I want one. :grumble:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Nutella=Heaven in a jar.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    OOoh, I love it on fresh strawberries!! So yummy! And this weekend I discovered these peanut butter filled pretzels things...I dipped them in Nutella. Crack. I don't buy it because its expensive, but my dad keeps it at his house. I spend weekends there and Sundays are usually my not logging days...hehehe. If I didn't log it, it didn't happen.
    :devil:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Nutella & Double-Stuf Oreos...

Not that I'd ever eat anything like that because I'm a healthy-minded individual...(but seriously, they're a-****ing-mazing!)
  • froggy1057
    froggy1057 Posts: 13 Member
    Love nutella, have turned on a few peeps to it. Have it every morning. Just remember a little goes a long way!!:glasses:
  • cnldance
    cnldance Posts: 47 Member
    this is how i feel. if everything in life was covered in nutella, it would be less stressful. lol
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    I love Nutella but I have recently found this alternative.

http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/index.php/peanut-butter-1/darkchocolatedreams.html

Dark Chocolate Dreams from Peanut Butter & Co. It is a little more expensive but it is very good and has less sugar than Nutella. Oh yeah, they also have many other flavors which are equally delicious.
  • I am from Europe, I grew up on Nutella. My mom would spread it on a slice of bread with a glass of milk. Breakfast for champions!!!

+1

Edit; I think it's called 'aero-cream' or something like that in parts of europe
  • I had it for lunch- It was fantastical. one tbs- with one tbs pb on wheat bread- A-MAZ-ING! :)
    I would ALSO marry it.... But, it looks like Nutella is taken. :brokenheart:
  • If Nutella asked me, I would marry it.

Amen to that.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    I am from Europe, I grew up on Nutella. My mom would spread it on a slice of bread with a glass of milk. Breakfast for champions!!!

+1

Edit; I think it's called 'aero-cream' or something like that in parts of europe
    Nope, it's called Nutella. :)
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    When I lived in Germany 1974-77, we ate Nutella by the bucket..:huh: ..That is one of the reasons why I now am on MFP..:blushing: ...I won't touch the stuff anymore..:noway: ...Too addicting.....:tongue:

Ditto! But I learned to slow my consumption by eating it with fruit, like apples with the peels still om so it took longer to chew. I also only bought the smallest jar so I actually had to get off my po and walk to the store to get more. :bigsmile:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    LMAO! That was hysterical! Its amazing how many people have never heard of this amazing little jar of goodness!! ever try it on pilsbury cresent rolls? you put it on an uncooked roll, bake until golden.... OMG! to die for!

Thank you! Gotta try this!!:smile:

and cute lil picture joke, poster! :laugh:

Now, see, you had to go and make a schoko-croissant reference and here I sit breathing heavily! Nutella should be sold in the adults only section and carried out in brown paper bags only! :devil:
  • In our area, I just saw mini jars of Nutella (single serve) with little bread or cookie sticks. I do love me some Nutella!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'd never heard of Nutella until I started on MFP. I finally bought a jar of it a year or two ago and it was so delicious! I don't buy it anymore because I'm unable to ration it. :bigsmile: Now I want some though. :sad:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    ROLF! Nutella should be illegal.

noooOOoooo!!!!! it has all the 5 food groups in it :-)