Options
    If they use the word “dude” too often. 😂
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    kinglevy20 wrote: »
    Grown adults who clearly spend way too much time socializing on this app

I dont understand what makes this an issue. And so what if it applies to some this general audience or not. If its a red flag to him than thats his thing.....doesnt mean anyone needs to be up in arms about it. Its just one persons opinion, and yes he was just answering a question. Im sure there are plenty of red flags on this thread that arent agreed upon.....people are free to agree or disagree with opinions, but to think an opinion be worded better to not offend those it may include....cmon.

Meh. Disagree

Me too.....along with dozens of other red flags people nitpick about. To each their own. I dont think ive ever cared enough to post a rebuttal to any of them.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,897 Member
    Options

I dont understand what makes this an issue. And so what if it applies to some this general audience or not. If its a red flag to him than thats his thing.....doesnt mean anyone needs to be up in arms about it. Its just one persons opinion, and yes he was just answering a question. Im sure there are plenty of red flags on this thread that arent agreed upon.....people are free to agree or disagree with opinions, but to think an opinion be worded better to not offend those it may include....cmon.

Meh. Disagree

Me too.....along with dozens of other red flags people nitpick about. To each their own. I dont think ive ever cared enough to post a rebuttal to any of them.

But you just did?
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Meh. Disagree

But you just did?

No....an opinion....yes...a difference of opinion....sure.....a rebuttal against an opinion....nope. If its a rebuttal because i thought it was silly to tell someone that their red flag was incorrect, than yeah, ya got me......
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Meh. Disagree

But you just did?

No....an opinion....yes...a difference of opinion....sure.....a rebuttal against an opinion....nope. If its a rebuttal because i thought it was silly to tell someone that their red flag was incorrect, than yeah, ya got me......

😂 ok
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If the idea of spending time with them doesn’t make me dance the way a good plate of loaded nachos does… probably doomed
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    If they don’t carry an extra mag at all times.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    bad knees
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If they don’t carry an extra mag at all times.

I gotchu
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    When they ignore my texts messages on purpose. Kinda *kitten* if you ask me.
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When her current BF leaves her
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,080 Member
    Options
    When she “forgets” to post in every thread I have bookmarked.
    🚩
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    If she doesn’t get all 😡😡😡
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    the same username on all platforms
  • Cajunbby93
    Cajunbby93 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t like when I use my pretty cups but still wants to drink out of them.
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Refuses to use a lovers toilet with me

3vo7um2qcpea.jpeg

• redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I actually used to do this until somebody pointed out that there is a guy out there, in America I think, who was using a very similar username to mine and posts on all kinds of depraved fetish sites. I'm not talking about the running gag regarding car doors or the imaginary sex dungeon, I mean stuff that made me retch just to read about. After that I decided it was time to rebrand.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

I actually used to do this until somebody pointed out that there is a guy out there, in America I think, who was using a very similar username to mine and posts on all kinds of depraved fetish sites. I'm not talking about the running gag regarding car doors or the imganary sex dungeon, I mean stuff that made me retch just to read about. After that I decided it was time to rebrand.

idgaf about that *kitten* as long as everyone’s a consenting human adult
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »

I actually used to do this until somebody pointed out that there is a guy out there, in America I think, who was using a very similar username to mine and posts on all kinds of depraved fetish sites. I'm not talking about the running gag regarding car doors or the imganary sex dungeon, I mean stuff that made me retch just to read about. After that I decided it was time to rebrand.

idgaf about that *kitten* as long as everyone’s a consenting human adult

Edit: Actually, I'm not going to write that. But I promise you'd be uneasy with some of the things he was into.