J CREW - C25K - WEEK 1

Options
Hi there,

Just wanted to create a new forum for us to come and note when we have completed our days for week 1!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

p.s. you don't have to put the mins and calories, i'm only doing that for my own tracking purposes....:smile:

Replies

• JRena225
    Options
    I completed day 1 this morning...

30 mins / 171 cal
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options

30 mins / 171 cal

AWESOME GIRL!!! I will do mine tonight ... look out!
  • JRena225
    Options

30 mins / 171 cal

AWESOME GIRL!!! I will do mine tonight ... look out!

I'm hoping by run 3, my calories burned will be up
  • cfreema
    cfreema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I completed day 1! But when you have to get up an hour earlier than you are used to you forget about pesky things like heart monitors. Felt good though! =D
  • JRena225
    Options
    I completed day 1! But when you have to get up an hour earlier than you are used to you forget about pesky things like heart monitors. Felt good though! =D

lol, hey no problem...I try not to leave home without mine lol
  • NitaCeeCee
    Options
    well done to everyone who has started

i completed day 1 today.

25mins/222 cals
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Options
    Sounds great ... I'm start my day one this afternoon i'm going to tell my sister about this !!
  • BigD71475
    BigD71475 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is this an App? How do I get this? I have been wanting to start running for 3 years since I stopped smoking. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. By the way....You ladies ROCK!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1st - Get it in today people! Either this morning or this evening, don't hesistate and get your 1st day down!
    2nd - I started Sunday and will be doing W1D2 this afternoon.

:happy:
  • JRena225
    Options
    Sounds great ... I'm start my day one this afternoon i'm going to tell my sister about this !!

sounds good
  • JRena225
    Options
    Is this an App? How do I get this? I have been wanting to start running for 3 years since I stopped smoking. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. By the way....You ladies ROCK!

BigD, I have the get running app for the couch to 5k...you can also read up about it on www.c25k.com
  • JRena225
    Options
    1st - Get it in today people! Either this morning or this evening, don't hesistate and get your 1st day down!
    2nd - I started Sunday and will be doing W1D2 this afternoon.

:happy:

AWESOME
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how you go about starting a new sub forum?

Good luck people who are giving it a go today:)
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    I have a new heart rate moniter......now if I could just figure out how to program and use the dang thing ;p
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options

I just googled c25k and printed out a schedule then put it on the wall next to my treadmill
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can download the app onto your iphone and also hear that there are android apps available as well. It just makes it easy as the program cuts through your music and tells you when to walk and run and it also gives you distances and times if you have downloaded the gps component of the program.

Debbie
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I will be doing mines this evening!! I will let you know my results once I complete it
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I might start up with you guys again
  • JRena225
    Options
    I might start up with you guys again

sounds good
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I saw this! I just did this today for the first time :) I like it. I've never been a runner, but I'm hoping to change! Great work everybody!