"SBSOS" *closed group*

Skinny by Summer or Sooner!

THIS WEEK:
Get to know your TEAM!
and
CARDIO FAT BLAST! BURN THOSE CALS, SBSOS Ladies!
Remember why you are here: RESULTS!
And remember who those depend on: YOU!
"The pain of discipline hurts MUCH LESS than the pain of regret."

Come Monday I am NOT going to be one of those who are mourning
a week of missed opportunity, Im going to be EXCITED ABOUT MY
WEIGH IN!!!! what are YOU going to DO?????

Do what you can, when it fits, and watch your progress! YOU DESERVE YOUR GOALS!

love you!!!!
Emily

Replies

• Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Come Monday, I'm going to be right there next to you being EXCITED!!!! Come on ladies, get pumped up - we can do it!!!!
  • wendyfru
    wendyfru Posts: 4 Member
    Excellent point! I've written the quote out and have it taped to my computer screen here at work!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    I hope this kicks my butt into gear so I can finally get off of this same weight that I've been on for weeks now!!!!
  • WOOT LADIES!!!!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Woohoo! We can do it!
  • All of you are just fabulous.

Do you have any idea how many people DONT aim for their goals, and thus,
    dont HIT them?

GOOD JOB hanging that quote on your computer, the quote is ON MINE TOO and thats
    where I got it from today!!!

I burned 235 already....prayer meeting and a protein shake for lunch.... round two at the gym later!
    KICK IT!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Let's do this!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Yay!! We have a place where people are talking!! WOO HOO!!

I'm so excited to be here with All of you ladies!

My name is Tausha... I will be 30 on October 23rd.

I have a little boy who is turning 2 on October 2nd and have been married to my best friend, Evan, for the past 7 and 1/2 years!

I'm excited to be in this challenge and looking forward to dropping the pounds. I want to be under 200 by Thanksgiving and KNOW that it is totally possible. Not too far to go!

I am a work from home mom, who used to be a teacher. After I had my baby, I was blessed enough to be able to stay home and work part time on my personal business rather than full time as a teacher. (Thank you FAA... My husband is an air traffic controller.)

I love to camp, cook, ride bicycles, play online, travel and NOW>.. I've added shopping to my list. I've just recently moved down some sizes and I'm super excited about it, and it is amazing motivation!

Well, hope to get to know each of you a little better! Especially my awesome team members!

Tausha
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    hello everyone glad to be doing this with all u wonderful ladies
  • Geordie_Girl
    Can someone please confirm for me, come Monday when we weigh in, do we send our loss or our actual weight to our leader? I can't find the original thread to check.

Thanks
  • PoshTaush
    Can someone please confirm for me, come Monday when we weigh in, do we send our loss or our actual weight to our leader? I can't find the original thread to check.

Thanks

As far as I know its to our leader on Sunday or Monday ur choice!
  • Geordie_Girl
    But is it the amount of lb we've lost that week that we send over, or our actual weight? x
  • PoshTaush
    But is it the amount of lb we've lost that week that we send over, or our actual weight? x

I would send both to be sure! :0)
  • Geordie_Girl
    Haha, yeah that's the best idea I think :laugh:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Yeah I didn't even think about that honestly.. I was just going to send my new weight, so good point. I think I'll send both.
    Anyway, I'm so happy to be part of this team, I'm so excited to see all of us kicking some serious butt when it comes to our goals. Good luck girls!!!!!
  • I like the idea of sending both.
  • PoshTaush
    Does anyone in our group wanna check in on here daily ?? or get to know each other a little better? I feel like our group is just a weigh in place... I guess I'm used to talking more and being able to support each other at least a couple times a week???

I just want to get to know you girls and feel a close connection!! :0) Hope to hear from you all soon! :0)
  • Geordie_Girl
    I was thinking this earlier in the week, I think it'd be great for the thread to be a bit more active. I know I'm not in your team but I'd be happy to check in on here with you and offer some support :D I'm happy for you to add me too if you'd like some additional SBSOS support, even if it is from a rival team muahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • PoshTaush
    Hey Geordie_Girl! I'm glad to be here and chat back and forth! I'm hoping I do well for weigh ins tomorrow morning.!! Fingers crossed. What have you been doing this week to ensure your success?? I've started South Beach diet...and the first two weeks are kind of hard but I've stuck them out and only cheated one time!

Talk to you soon!

Tausha...

Oh and by the way...that evil laugh was viscious! You NON TEAM MEMBER YOU! hahaha!