My custom meal breakdown was reset?

Options
13»

Answers

• SoCalSwimmerDude
    SoCalSwimmerDude Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If I drink 4 beers and MFP deletes them…

Did I really drink 4 beers?
  • UnknownUnknown9480
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • M4Hutch
    M4Hutch Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I suddenly don’t have a ‘Drinks’ section on my app!! Anyone else experiencing this?! It was there yesterday but if has vanished from previous days also!!
    They can be a large part of your calorie intake!!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,335 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Multiple posts about this already: MFP is having widespread issues currently:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/21792562599181-Widespread-Issues-affecting-MFP-apps-and-website
  • MKWXIII
    MKWXIII Posts: 52 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Multiple posts about this already: MFP is having widespread issues currently:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/21792562599181-Widespread-Issues-affecting-MFP-apps-and-website

Thank you! Glad the custom names/disappearing meals wasn't just me, I was so confused, lol. Now we wait. ☺
  • barbneil74
    barbneil74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I restarted my phone, uninstalled the app but wasn’t able to fix anything on my phone. I was able to reset them on the website but it won’t come through on my phone and disappeared again on the web if I logged out. It also reset my calorie goal to the default 1690 and started adding activity calories on which I had disabled. Very frustrating when I pre log all my food for the week and plan my shopping off that.
  • M4Hutch
    M4Hutch Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Thank you!! Appreciate that 😊
  • TGG1804
    TGG1804 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My custom meal names are gone, I reset them, went out the app to do something else came back and they were gone again :( entire diary is fubared looking back, this all started when my history of foods I've eaten for years at this point just stopped showing up, that was about Seotember this year.

Its really frustrating as now I have no clue whats going on. This app is vital for me as I have dietary issues that need to be very closly monitored. Really not happy :(
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Since the Support article said we might lose all the data we have logged since the issue started happening today, tonight might be a good time to finish that pecan pie… 😆

Sorry, can someone post a link to this article? I can't find it at all and I really don't want to lose my previously logged food.

Edit: Nevermind, here it is - https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/21792562599181-Widespread-Issues-affecting-MFP-apps-and-website

This part is some good news: "In these areas where members are not seeing data in their accounts, we have investigated and from we can see so far, this data is NOT gone, it is just not displaying for members."
  • simongoldenberg
    simongoldenberg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem starting yesterday (29 Nov 2023). I reset my custom meal names last night, but they were erased again this morning. I'm glad to see this is a known problem. I hope they fix it soon. I've Been There, Done That. Bought the T-Shirt with suprise software bugs.
  • MrX_mfp
    MrX_mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This continues to be a problem today. It's a BIG deal, since many of us have years of logging and rely on this.

It's absurd that this hasn't been corrected yet. A popular app broken for a full day now!
  • MrX_mfp
    MrX_mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And no update on the status since 8pm last night. How about letting us know what to expect.
  • follandjord
    follandjord Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had my custom meal names reset 3 times, this really needs to be addressed. Doesn't seem to have a solutions as of now aswell
  • ily426MFP
    ily426MFP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here - on Android app. Re-configured the Custom meals and it happened again. Uninstalled the app. Reinstalled the app. My Custom meals are back. Let's hope it lasts.
  • cangler
    cangler Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I see they gave an update: ** As of 8:30am PT (11/30), the issues have been fixed. The areas across MFP that were impacted should now be resolved and working correctly again. If you continue to have any of the symptoms referenced below, please let us know.
  • Itsdevo
    Itsdevo Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Me too!!! I've noticed that the desktop version of MFP still has it the way I want it.
    Glad to hear that they're aware and are working on it.
    I have no pattern to my eating times, so I deleted all the "meals" and renamed "breakfast" to "food". Until they fix it I'll just use my laptop instead of my phone.
    @kshama2001 do you have a link to that thread?
  • Itsdevo
    Itsdevo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've noticed that the desktop version keeps my meal names the way I want so until they fix it I'll ditch the phone and use my laptop.
This discussion has been closed.